Eight years later

Aaryan's POV

I have searched everywhere for this Mafia file but I can't. I was ready to quit and hand everything over to Ian but I can't find it.

She left us alone without looking back. I sat back in my big leather seat. I set all my domestic and mafia workers free and paid them well first.

I could not help her. My love my life my everything. I pray to Allah for forgiveness day and night.

"Dad" I looked up to my fifteen year old son as I gestured him to entered. He has being with me for the past eight years in Italy. We got along and he was home schooled because of my rivals.

"what  do you want?" I asked stressed out. He raked his hand through his hair. I realized he grew up just to look like me.

"Nothing I was just feeling  lonely  and grandma is sleeping" I smiled at him. "So what should we do?".

"He smiled and looked on my table. "When is uncle Aayan coming over?" I shook my head and said I don't know.

He nod his head and left. Eight years without her hurts. We visit india every friday of the month to visit his late mother. My Ameera.

***
"I have checked all possible places I kept it but I can't find it" I sat next to Chris who looks tired.

"Wow, where do u think it will be as in where was the last place you kept the file?" I signed frustratedly.

"The save and I know no one knows the code" I shifted my gaze away from him.

"And no one broke in" I nodded and he sighed looking away.

Kareem's POV

  I wish I could paint. I would have paint mom all day without getting tired.  I sat on the grass as I stared up at the moon and beautiful stars.

Flashback

"Isn't it beautiful" mom held my hand and I nodded. "Of course it is and it is obviousI rested my head on her lap as she creased my hair slowly.

"Yes it is obvious the moon and stars makes the sky beautiful at night just like you make my life beautiful" I looked up to her and she nodded with a smile.

End of flashback

Tears tickled down my eyes as I watched the moon. I looked sideways and laid on the grass. Dad don't spend times like this with me.

***
"Stop, Aaryan please help don't make Kareem watch. Aaryan it hurts" tears rushed down her eye. "HELPPPPPPPPPP".

"NOOOOOOOO" I woke up sweating and breathing hard. "What is wrong" dad burst in and grandma follows.

"We couldn't help her dad. We couldn't" I cried unto dad's arm as he creased my hair. I have being having this dream for the past 4 years now.

"It is okay Kareem" grandma whispered as dad laid me on the bed and he rocked me to sleep like a three year old.

***

I finished praying my fajir prayer and I went out of the building to have a work.  The cold breeze hit my face as I stepped out. I unblocked the gate and walked out slowly.

It was really silent at 5:30Am the cricket voice was the only thing heard.

I walked as long as my leg could take me till I saw a bench and I sat down.  I looked up as tears rushed down my eyes.

I misses mom. I really miss her so badly. I dipped my hand into my pocket as my messy hair dance to the breeze.

Aaryan's POV

  I walked slowly to kareem's room to call him for breakfast. I opened the door and his bed was empty.

"Kareem breakfast is ready" but he didn't answered. "Kareem" I called again. I walked slowly to the bathroom and knock. I opened the door and he wasn't there.

I got panicked and check the closet but he was not there. I rushed downstairs and checked the whole house and he wasn't there.

"Have you seen him?" Ami asked and I shook my head. "Did you check his window?" I gave grandma a confused look and ran up to his room but his window was okay.

Then where could he be. "I called the commissioner and told him" Ian said. I slipped my hand into my leather pant worriedly.

Loosing him will be the last thing I pray for. He is the only thing that reminds me about her.

I comb my messy hair as we all sat in the sitting room making calls.

I punch the chair frustrated and angry at same time.

The door opened and he came in looking all okay.

"Dad is everything okay?"he asked looking at everyone.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEING" I yelled at him and he flinched back.

"Aaryan yo.." Ami was talking when I raised my hand up indicating her to stop.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU"

KAREEM'S POV

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU" Dad yelling was the last thing I wanted. I shook my head and ran upstairs to my room and lock the door.

The last thing I need is dad yelling at me. "Open the door" I heard Grandma voice pleading and I opened the door.

"Your father was protecting you. He was restless all because we couldn't find you" I sat on the bed wiping my tears.

"Can't he understand I lost my mother, can't he" . "And I lost a wife" dad stroll in looking devastated.

"My love, my everything" he knelt in front of me.

"It was when she gave me a second chance she left me" his hand went through his hair and he stood up.

"When I couldn't find you this morning, I was damn afraid of loosing you, loosing the only memory she left for me kareem. And you are. Loosing you make me scared".

He came to me and make me stood up. "Don't do it again". I nodded my head and he hugged my small figure.

"I promise dad" I hugged Grandma too. "I promise you too Grandma". She smiled and scattered my hair.

"Take your birth and come down for dinner, the maid will take care of your room" I nodded my head and closed the door behind them.

***
"Watch how I win you dad" dad and I were preparing me for my kick boxing.

"No Kareem you won't involve in that today". Grandma scolded and I groaned.

"Bu..". "No buts" she cuts me in and drag me inside and I gave up.

Vote
comment
Share
Follow
Add
Like
Keep reading and stay safe