HOW TIME FLIES

AMIRA'S POV

  "Honey wake up" I rubbed my eyes as my mum woke me up. Yes my parents are in Italy and we are presently in dad's apartment for my graduation from college.

"Have you forgotten today is your graduation" my mum Aisha Ibrahim sheikh who doesn't joke with education said.

"Yeah Ummi, good morning" I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Go take your shower and start getting ready I can't believe my Mira is finishing college".

I smiled and went to my bathroom. How time  flies I can't believe I am graduating today. Aaryan my sweet hubby but not romantic will be there. I can't stop myself for falling over and over for him even though he doesn't care about my feeling.

I finished taking my bath and wear my shot that reached my knee and a top. I ran downstairs and met my whole family.

"Good morning dad" I sat in between Hilwa and Naseer. "I can't believe you are graduating today and someone is just entering his second year in college" Hilwa teased Naseer but he just gave her a glare.

"What time is the convocation?" Dad asked me.

"Nine" I replied. We all sat on the dinning as mom served us. Abeedah was doing fine with Aayan and Chris and Ian too.

"Will you come back to NY?" I looked at mom unsure. "No I will stay here for the main time" no one argued with me.

∆∆∆

"Amira Fateema sheik Ibrahimmy names mentioned and I walked to the auditorium to collect my certificate.

I shook hands with the guest of honour and Aaryan was also among. I reached him with shaky hands and he shook my hand.

"Congratulations Stella" he pushed a piece of paper into my palm and I left the stage.

"Congratulations" I looked up to meet Aayan. I don't know why I don't like him maybe because he forced Abeedah into marrying him.

"Thanks" I huffed and left from there. "Congratulations" Chris and Ian said smiling. I hugged Chris and she smiled.

"Thank you" I excused myself and ran to my parents. "Congratulations darling" mum and dad hugged me.

"Congratulation adda Amira" Hilwa also hugged me. "Con sis" Naseer said with his normal attitude.

I opened the paper Aaryan gave me. Meet me in the dressing room" a smile spread on my lips. "You okay sweet?" I nodded at mum. "Excuse mom" I ran to the dressing room.

I opened the door and he was there standing. I smiled and strode towards him.

"Congratulations" I smiled and looked down. "Thank you". He came to my front and grab my waist.

His lips landed on mine and we started kissing, I brought him closer to me as we continued kissing.

He went to my neck and I moaned out clutching on his chest. "Amira" I heard voices from afar but I didn't care all I want now his him.

I roamed my hands round his hard chest and trying to unbutton his chest. "Cool baby" his voice came out.

The door burst open and we stepped back  from each other . I was surprise to see Naseer standing and looking at us.

"I am sorry" he said sarcastically. "Naseer is not what you think"

I tried stopping him but he left. O Allah he will tell our parent.