"I DO"

Writer's POV

"Do you Aayan son of Aashar Malik take Abeedah daughter of Yusuph  Esmaeel lawfully and islamicaly yours the sheik said.

"I do". Aayan said. It was Abeedah's turn. She took in a deep breath 'Ami, Abba I am sorry. Tears started running down her cheeks as she didn't here the sheik voice.

"I repeat, do you Abeedah daughter of Yusuph Esmaeel take Aayan son of Aashar Malik your lawfully husband" she could not say a word as her mouth went dry instantly.

"I repeat for the last time. Do you Abeedah daughter of Yusuph Esmaeel take Aayan son of Aashar Malik your lawfully husband. Sweat was formed on her forehead and she swallowed a lump In her throat.

'I..I..do" she shuttered.

Amira's POV

I was dress in a brown saree and was also force to were jewelries. Chris did my make up for me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I feel uncomfortable with the dress and his burning gaze. The sheik asked Abeedah three times before she said 'I do' He pronounced them husband and wife. The wedding was a low key one but the mafias and other businessmen will surely attend the reception at night. There were no room for any paparazzi or cameras.

As soon as the nikkah finished. I was going to my room when I met him by the door. 'Ya rabb' I muttered. I looked down at my dress and then him. "You look different today" he said coming closer to me.

He brought out a box and took my hand and place it on my palm. "Happy twentieth birthday" my mouth went dry instantly.

I forgot my birthday and he remind me. I looked down guilty. "Open the gift" I opened it nervously and it turn out to be a wrist watch. I gasp seeing the real diamond.

"No I can't take it. It is too expensive" I stretched out the gift to him. "It is a gift Amira" I looked at the expensive watch.

"How much is this?" I said looking at the watch. "It is nothing compare to you" I felt my heartbeat increase.

"Thank you" I said blushing. "You should wear it" he winked and left me all flushed.

AARYAN'S POV

  She is really looking different and beautiful in her brown saree. I can't wait for her to be alone so that I can present the birthday gift I bought for her. I don't know what has come over me that I am behaving like a teenager.

I left her all flushed as I left from there. "Hey man" I looked at Chris and Ian. I threw a deadly glare at Ian who was holding hands with Chris. He quickly left her hand.

"Stop acting like a big bro" he smirked at me. "Shut up" he smiled and Chris excused herself.

"What lie did you told her?" I glared at her.

"You have someone waiting for you in the basement" I raised my eyebrow and he nodded his head. I quickly made my way to the basement and who I saw made my stomach turn. It was Eros second in command for Roberto. I smirked looking at him.

"Look who we have here" I said looking at him. "Don't you think we should catch up" I squat to his level.

"Beast , if Roberto gets his hands on you" he snapped at me.  " if you live to see him alive" I said smirking.

"You haven't learn your lesson after the fire outbreak" he smirked at me.

"I haven't even interrogated you and you are already spilling the milk out" he hissed in pain as i punched his face. I grabbed a gun and was about to shoot him when Amira's face flash in front of me.