CONFUSED

AARYAN

No one dares slap me except her. I raised my Hands but her voice stopped me. "Go on hit me. You will never change monster. I hate you" she spat and I get confused.

"Why acting you don't know me huh why?" She questioned with hatred. I was confused. The door opened and her eyes went up.

"Abeedah" she called and I looked back to see Abeedah and Aayan coming in along with mom.

"Now that they are here they should know what we are both hiding" she said with a evil smirk.

~~~

I looked at him and everyone. But they were confused. "You married me forcefully just like Aayan did to Abeedah" he snapped his head up but looked more confused. He stared at me as if he was looking for me. "He asked me not to tell anyone not even you Aunty" they looked at me like I have grown to heads.

I looked back at him and his eyes soften a bit but still confused. "But my greatest mistake was falling for you" tears gushed down.

"You did all for revenge. You impregnated me and left me" I pushed his chest.

"You are no better than your Father Mr Aaryan Rodriguez" I said directly to his face but there was no hint of pain but he was confused.

"Who are you" he asked looking at me. I was more than angry as he asked the question. "You beast. You claim you don't know me. You are nothing but a kidnapper"  i snapped.

An old woman walked to Me. "Nabilah you need rest" Nabilah who is Nabilah. "Yes Nabilah you need it". A man added

"For Allah's sake I am not Nabilah. I am Amira Fateemah Sheik. Tell them Abeedah tell them" but she was confused.

Why are they staring at me like this. I looked around and saw a Mirror attached to the wall. Maybe something is wrong with my face. I ran to the mirror but I was confused.

"Who is this" I asked touching my face with my fingers. My face was changed it wasn't me. Ya Allah what happened to me. And the house but mum and dad is not back from traveling and Hilwa and  Naseer. Then what am I doing in this house. I bet he didn't kidnapped me but why is everything confusing.

My attention drifted back to my face and I was not the one. "My face" I cried out.

***

Sheri explained everything that happened the minute she woke up to the doctor. "Mr Khan I think she regained her memory loss  back".

He broke the news but what surprised the whole family then how how she know Abeedah, Aayan, Aaryan and Anabiya they all taught about it.

"So what next now?" Baba asked looking at everyone.

"I suggest we tell them everything" Ahmad suggested.

"How do we know " they are related to her" Ahmad inquired.

AARYAN'S POV

  She came close to me and drew me to a corridor. She pulled her shirt and turned her back.

"You made this stitches didn't you?" My hands itched me but still I touched it.

"Amira" I whispered and she turned. She raised her skirt and I saw the anklet which was customized for only her.

No it can't be she died. I Stared into her orbs with hint of confusion. I ran from there and went to look for the old woman's room.

I bursted inside and all of the looked surprised. "Who is she" I asked calmly but they didn't reply me.