Home Alone/ marriage

Amira's POV (point of view)

  I smuggled more into my covers feeling warm. Sleeping After fajr prayer is more interesting and I love it.

My mum will always scold me at home not to go back to sleep after fajr and Abeedah does same but is as if I am not complete if I did not sleep.

I rolled to the other end of the bed and stretched my arms out. Thank Allah my shift in the house starts in the afternoon so I can sleep as much as I want to.

I covered my head with the covers and stayed there with my eyes closed even  though the sleep is not coming. I have really learn many things from the maids' job, like cleaning, dusting, laying of bed and making coffee.

I decided to roll out of bed and I headed to the washroom.  I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and I looked like a zombie. My hair was everywhere and my morning breath just smells like a spoilt egg.

I brushed my mouth thoroughly before having my morning bath.

I put on a button up shirt and jeans trousers with an ash veil. I put on a black booth. Perfect, I did not even apply any makeup and I really love the real me. I checked the time and it was ten in the morning. I stepped out of my room and went down stairs.

I was surprise that no one was in the hall. So everyone is still sleeping and I am hear thinking that I overslept.

I sat on one of the couch and on the television. I changed the station to BBC News that is my best station. Abeedah and I often fight because of the station I always tune it too.

She is always wanting to watch zeeTv and I really hate their stupid fairytale movie. I sat comfortably watching the world news.

Aaryan's POV

  I sat in my study going through some files of one of my company in turkey. Apart from mafia I have a shipping multi billion shipping companies.

I checked the time and it was ten in the morning. I groaned and stretch my arm out due to the stress of overworking since yesterday night.
I took the elevator to my room to have a thirty minute nap because my eyes really hurt. As soon as I reached my room, I went straight to my window to cover the sun reflection but what I saw made me stop. I AM COMING SOON. it was boldly written with blood not a red Marker. I comb my hair with my hands in anger as the sleep disappear. I swear Roberto must pay for this.

I ran downstairs and my leg halted when I saw who was sitting comfortably. 

"Hey" she turned to me and mumbled her hey. "Where is everyone?" She asked as her full attention was focus on the news she was watching.

"Abeedah and Aayan went for their honeymoon in Jamaica" Her eyes got wide and her reaction was so beautiful.

"Alone?". She stood up facing me. "And why will they want to go with someone else. Ian, Chris and Ami went to spend a week in Dubai" her jaw dropped and that made me want to smirk.

"I gave all the maid a day off which means that we both her home alone".

AMIRA'S POV

  Home what?. He sat down casually on the sofa and I stood looking at him like a zombie.

I sat very far from him as I continued stealing glances from him. He stood up and went to the DVD and inserted a disk.  He stood up and went to the kitchen only for him to come back with a bowl of popcorn.