YOU ARE MINE

Aaryan's POV

I stated at the person in my front who was dress in black. All flashback started playing In my  head. Bags were under her eyes and she look more thinner. My mouth became dry as I could say nothing.

She was looking down trying to avoid my gaze, but what is this evil doing here. How did she entered. Her face was full of dirt and her hair. Her cloth were dirty. She looks sick.

"Amir" that is what she always call me. "I a.." Before she could say anything she collapsed on the floor and fainted. I felt the urge of helping but I left from there.

Amira's POV

  I was expecting him to help the unconscious woman but he left from there. "Please help her" I begged the guards who were standing immobile to help her. They helped her into the house and I quickly poured water on her. She opened her eyes and stated at me. I passed her water and she drank.

"Thank you" I just nodded at her. "Who are you to my son?" Son I gazed at her. But why did he left her and why does she look like this. "His maid" she smiled at me. "Thank you". I helped her sit down and she smiled weakly. "Don't blame him" she said dropping the water.

"You are his mother" she smiled at me. The woman is face   dirty so you can't see the resemblance.

We kept on staring at each other as no one talked.

***

Two hours of silent really killed me as I kept stealing glances from the woman. The door opened and Ian, Chris, Aayan and Abeedah came in I was really happy to see Abeedah but my happiness died when Aayan was staring at the woman with despise.   He left from there and Ian followed.

I looked at Chris who walked up to the woman and hugged her. "Anabiya Anty" she hugged her. "Chris they both hug each other.   

I walked up to Abeedah and she hugged me. "Aayan bought me for $10 million dollars" I felt my anger rose up. She is not some kind of materials which can be bought. I was about to talk when Chris spoke.

"You need a bath" we turned and looked at them. "Girls let help her up".

Aaryan's POV

I drank the third tumbler of whiskey as it burned my throat. I kept on drinking and drinking.

Flashback

"Ami don't leave I promise to take care of you" she already packed her things and was ready to escape when we caught her. "You can't leave without us" tears were already dropping. "Amir promise you will not tell your father about this" I nodded my head. She hugged us and I returned her things to her room with Aayan.

I woke up the next morning and Aayan and I ran to Ami's room but she was not there. We checked everywhere but she was gone. "Aary looked at a paper?" Aayan said. At that time we were just fifteen. I collected the paper and read it out.