Seducing Her

AMIRA'S POV

  I walked down to Abeedah's room and knocked her door and Aayan opened with a smirk on his face.
I passed him a fake smile and looked away.

"Is she inside?" He shook his head and I left the room pushing  my lips.

"Mum" I smiled at Kareem. I will tell you who your father is today. I taught to myself and kissed his cheek.

"Yes my sweet" he blushed and looked away shyly. "You want anything?" He shook his head and ran from here.

"You look cute with him" I met Aaryan piercing gaze boring hole in me. "Yeah" I answered unsure of myself.

"I wish I was there to watch your belly grow and to watch our son grow" he smiled and looked away.

"But I wasn't, I am sorry Baby" he held both hands in his large rough ones. My tears was falling and I looked vulnerable in his front.

"I know it will be hard to forgive me and I really want to tell you something but I am not sure whether you are ready for it. Any time you forgive me, I will always be ready for you" he left my hands and went away. I wipe my face slowly with the back of my hand and rushed to my room.

You will forgive him. My inner voice told me and I nodded with a weak smile.

Abeedah's POV

"Please Naseer can you and the
Your family make it to India tomorrow?" I asked unsure and he was silent for some minute.

"Is it really important Abeedah. Why can't it be postponed?" His hard voice asked.

"It so important for you to come Naseer I will pick you guys up at the Airport" there was a humming sound from him.

"Okay" I cut the call. I will not tell Mira about my plan for her. I turned back and I met Aayan staring at me.

"Who was that?" He asked coldly. We have being fighting since yesterday because he asked me to seduce him and I declined.

"Not your businesses" I snapped at him. He eyed me from head to toe.

"I am your fucking husband and I can take you hear on the grass" I gasped slapping his chest.

"You mind your language and don't speak dirty to me" I warned. He pushed me on the wall and I tried pushing him. "Aayan we are outside" he smirked and dropped his head in my neck.

"You should respect my privacy" I tried pushing him back. "You are my wife" he pulled his face out and stare at me. "Please seduce me tonight" I looked down blushing.

Amira's POV

I wipe my face and looked through my mirror only to see Abeedah and Aayan holding each other. What Aayan said surprise me. "Please seduce me tonight" I was super shocked. Abeedah's looked down blushing. She placed her hand on his collar and draw him closer to herself and she pecked his lip and licked the lips. "Go meet Alicia she can do that" she pushed him away and walked inside.

"How the fuck do I explain" Aayan groan and ran after her.  I walked to her room and was about to knock when I heard him talking.

"I fired her she was trying to seduce me. You can ask Aaryan, Chris or Ian. You are the only one my eyes see please let me fuck you" I gasped "yeah whatever" I heard Abeedah's low voice. I was about going when I heard a moaning and groaning. So fast, I am happy for Abeedah's she found love. "You know eavesdropping isn't good right" I stood froze as I heard Aaryan's voice. My cheeks turn red as he bend to my height.

"Or you want same baby" he point to the door and I swallowed hard. "You  won't walk for a week" I close my eyes as my heart rose. I remembered all the times I seduce him and all the fun we made.

I wrapped  my hands around my body and looked down. "She loves him so badly" I looked up and sideway. "You are beautiful" he stroke my cheeks slowly and I leaned into his touch.  I parted my lips and he brought his face closer to me.

I felt a wet on my lips and I opened my eyes as he kissed me slowly. I froze on my spot as he pushed me to the wall and kissed so slowly.  I didn't respond to his kiss and he kissed me more  and more as if his life depend on it.

I opened my mouth for him and he kissed me more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my chest to his. He picked me up and I wrapped my leg around his torso and he took me to his room and placed me on his bed. He was about to climb on top me when I quickly ran out of his room.

I bumped into Habiba and she looked at me and the room.

Naseer's POV

United state

  "We will leaving for Indian tomorrow" I announced to mum dad and Hilwa. "Please no complains and let us go it is very important" mom nodded and they all agree.

"But.." I cut Hilwa shut. "No buts" she shut up and ran to her room. I smirked knowing I canceled her date with Zayan.

"I bet we should start packing" mum said and went upstairs and I did the same leaving father alone.

Amira's POV

"So you love him?" I asked her about her and Aayan and she looked down blushing. "Of course he is my husband" I smiled and held her hand. "I am so happy for you Abeedah" .

"Thank you and I want to be happy for you too, please give Aaryan a second chance" I freed her hands and looked away. "I am trying" I blushed as I remembered our make out session.

"Abeedah teach me how to seduce" I said blushing and she smirked.

"You want to seduce him?" I nodded my head and she smiled walking to her wardrobe.

She brought out a bag of Victoria secret and a pair of hills. She dropped it on the bed and sat on the bed.

****

  We finished praying isha'i namaaz and she asked me to shower in her room. I came back and rubbed my skin.

She started with my make up and it took her 45 minute to turn me into a barbie then my hair was braid.

I went to the closet and changed and spray the perfume. I looked down at myself and I looked like a typical slut. I walked out and she gave me an abaya and veil.

She told me what to do and asked me to go.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW
READ
ADD

I LOVE YA ALK.