HE HURTS ME

ONLY TWO PEOPLE JUST COMPLIED TO THE GRP. SO THIS IS THE NUM AGAIN . 08160809238 LET'S MAKE WATTPAD MORE FUN.

I NEVER BLAME YOU FOR
ANYTHING.
I JUST BLAME MYSELF FOR MAKING YOU MY EVERYTHING.

AMIRA'S POV

I stared at him. My son as tears rushed down my eyes. The story was told to me about how I changed.

I was told that seven years I loss my memory all because of him Aaryan. I hugged my son tightly with happiness. I didn't lost him.

***

I sat in the room with Abeedah and aunty. "Our boat turned and all I could remember was hitting my head on a big stone"I narrated to them.

"We all taught you were dead but it was a mistaken identity" Abeedah's said.

"Your mom couldn't handle it but you are still Alive" I smiled. Aunty will never let her grandson out of her sight.

He hurts me and I didn't wanna see his face again. He never wanted me all was revenge a big one.

Aaryan's POV

I drank the last bottle of whiskey as I ordered for more. "You should stop this" Aayan complained.

"She will never take me back" I told him feeling sober. "Just relax" I smiled looking at him.

"You got Abeedah and your sons a perfect family but me  at thirty three I have nothing. I am worthless and a beast.

"Aayan help me. I can't watch her leave" my drunk state was taking control of me.

"Enough" he told the bartender.

We reached the building and I entered. I spotted a young boy by the entrance. Her son my son. He our son was staring at the stars and I sat near him.

"Mama acts strange" he said looking at the sky. "Why" he pouted his lips. That was when I saw he was the Replica of Amira before her facial surgery.

He didn't even notice my presence. "Hi" I said trying to control myself.

"Hey" he smiled and looked away. "You love the stars?" I asked.

"Mom loves them. We sit together every Friday night and we draw the sky moon and stars."

"Your mom draws?" He nodded his head. "Yes she loves drawing nature. But I can't draw. Kabir learnt from her but me" he shook his head and I smiled.

"You shouldn't let that bother you" he nodded his head. And looked at me with his big green orbs just like mine. Why didn't I noticed this.

I gave him my hand and he slipped his in. 'I will treat u better  than my father treated me' I said to myself and passed HIM a smile.

Amira's POV

"Don't call them now" I told Abeedah not to inform my family because it  will be so hard to digest. She accepted.

It being  a  week now. Since I have set my eyes on him and I think I am perfectly okay with that fact.

I tied my brown hair in a loose bun. I opened my wardrobe and that was when I discovered I need to shop. The clothes her to girly.

I pulled out a blue jean and a long shirt. I wore it and went down.

"Nabilah" I looked at the old woman and smiled. They helped me so I gave them the go ahead to call me that.

I greeted them and sat on the available chair. Abeedah and Aayan came in with their children and they sat down. The boys look like Aayan.

The sound of shoes made me raised my head. He came in with this Aura and sat down. His gaze were down and be didn't even stared at me.

Habiba and I served the food and we all started eating.  It was an awkward silent and we didn't give each other a glance.

"Habiba and Abeedah will escot me to the boutique to get new clothes" the old woman nodded in agreement and she passed me a smile.

We finished eating and I vacated to my room. I sat on the bed and stared at my face in the mirror.

He caused this, the caused everything he hurts me and I hate him for that.

AT NIGHT

We finished eating and I went to my room. My son, I remembered and quickly went out to the garden were I saw them. Seated, the view was so expensive as father and son chatted.

He looked relax as they both laughed at whatever. Tears rushed down my cheeks as I ran back inside the house to my room.

I laid on my shopping bag that was all over the bed as I sobbed lowly.

He deprived us a lovely family. I cursed him as I kept on tearing up.

"Can we talk?" I looked up and saw aunty Anabiya's eyes staring at me with concern. I nodded my head and she sat on the bed.

"He hurts you right" I nodded my head I response because I couldn't summon a word up.

"You are just like me but the only difference is that you were strong and you are still strong till now.

His father hurts me too but the only thing I could do was to run. But I want you to fight for yourself. For your child" I nodded my head and she left the room.

I will hurt him bit by bit. I will make him pay for every single pain he made me go through.

I will give him double of what he gave me. I will make him regret meeting me. I will make him cry day and night.

I will make him curse the reason of his creation when I am done with him.

This is my promise to you Aaryan Rodriguez. An evil smile plastered on my lips as I laid on my bed.

Next morning

The sun ray flashes through the curtain and I cursed myself for not covering the curtains.

I finished dressing and walked down stairs with a wide smile on my face. I sat down next to Abeedah.

"I bet you are happy today" she cooed and I nodded with a wide smile.

"Yup" I looked round the table and he wasn't there. I felt a pang and my throat went dry. Where could he be.

"Searching for something?"  I looked at Abeedah' questioning face.

"No actually.". "Excuse me" I stood up and went outside to the garden and halted in my tracks.

So what happened next. I need just comment from five of my readers before we see the next chapter.

So I am waiting.

I published my newest story "ALL SHE EVER WANTED" go for it, trust me it is one in a zillion.

Don't forget to vote comment share follow add and keep reading keep enjoying.

Shout out to" kiranhafeez".