HENNA DAY.

Abeedah's henna👆

Amira's POV

Days run fast, today is Abeedah's henna. I am the one to do her henna for her. The rani was really scarce here but we later got.

"Done" she smiled looking at her foots and hands. We were all seated in Anabiya's Anty room. The room was a big room which was her own before she ran away.

"Masha Allah, bless you beta" I smiled at her. "Mine" I smiled and grab Chris hand and started designing her hands.

I avoided Aaryan for three days after they came back from their mission I have being avoiding him.

"I have sarees in my wardrobe" Aunty said and she brought six different types of saree. "The bride will pick one and you guys will also pick" she brought out five red boxes. "Here are the jewelries".

"I don't were things like this" I said and I continued doing her henna. "You promise to wear what I ask you too on my marriage" Abeedah said with a pleading eyes.

"But Abeedah this wedding is force" I try to let her understand. "I don't care what it is, all I know is that you have to wear it" she said with a stern voice.

"You have to wear it beta" I looked up at Aunty and nod my head.

****

I finished my own henna not after doing everyone's own and I was force to do my own. It was 12 in the afternoon and I finished mine thirty minute ago. Abeedah already washed her own.

"I want to go and drink water" I stood up and left the room. I was about going when I noticed Aaryan door opened. I piped inside and what I saw made tears run down my cheeks. Aaryan was busy making out with a blonde.

I ran out of there to my room and I started crying. Why am I even crying. After some minute I went to the washroom to wash away my henna.

Aaryan's POV

Ever since I came back from the mission she had being avoiding me. Tomorrow is Aayan's wedding.

"You called me" I looked up and Anastasia walked inside. She sat in front of my desk and I claimed her lips harshly. We started making out and I was feeling disgusted. "Get out" I said in a low voice. I can't do it. Her innocent face keeps on appearing in my front. "But I just got here" he said kissing my chest. "I grabbed a hand full of her her hair and pushed her. "I SAID YOU SHOULD FUCKING GET OUT OF HERE" she quickly ran out as I grab my hair in frustration. I need to see her.

I walked to her room and I spotted her coming out of the washroom. Her eyes was red. She stopped in her tracks as she noticed me. I entered the room and closed the door behind me. She was playing with her hands which was designed.

"You are avoiding me" I said leaning on the door. She looked down silently. "And why is that?" I gaze at her deeply.

"Is not that we are into each other that I will want to see you always" I smirked walking close to her. She took some step back. And grab a flower vase. "Don't come close to me and don't touch me" she held it as tears were running down her cheeks. Am I the reason for her tears. "Amira, why are you crying?" I took a step forward and she took one backward.

"Go, I don't want to see you" she cried harder. "Amira keep that down" I ordered. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU KIDNAPPED US AND WANT TO TURN ME INTO YOUR PERSONAL WHORE" she yelled.

AMIRA'S POV

I regretted yelling as I started seeing thing in double. He tried coming near me but I stopped him. "Don't" that was the only thing I remembered before darkness consumed me.