The pakistani

Amira's POV

I hesitated before entering his room. I entered the room with a shaky hand. He turned back and he stood froze.

I pulled my hijab and my hairstyle fell down. I placed my hand my hand on my abaya zipper and I zipped it down slowly. It fell down slowly and he licked his lips as my leg was revealed and I walk slowly to him. I reached his front he was shirtless. I traced my finger on his tattoo.

"You love what you see" I flipped my hair back with my hand. My chest was beating.

"You.." I placed my hand on his lips. "Don't you miss me?" He nodded. I guess he was lost of word. I pushed him on the bed and sat next to him.

"I missed you" he said looking at me" I bite my lips as i intentionally raised my Vitoria secret dress for him to see the view of my inner thigh. His eye dropped on my thigh and I bite my lips. If this is what Aayan and and Abeedah then I must say Abeedah is not the naive one I know before.

I places my hand on his pant zip and smiled as I zipped it down slowly.

I placed a kiss on his chest and licked his nipple. I bite it and smirked at him.

"Fancullo Stella" he dragged me from the bed and pushed me down on the bed roughly I bite my lips. He pulled his jeans pant and was left in his boxers. His erection was visible as he climbed on me.

***

Abeedah's POV

"I love you" she said and slept off. I wrapped my hand around my beauty. I must confess my love tomorrow amore.

***

"Let" go of me" I heard her voice and I jerked up and see my Amira as three men in suit drew her up.

I tried standing up but i was tie i a chain. We were drew out to the garden and every one was there.

I stared at Amira who was clutching to the bed sheet.

"Aaryan!, Aaryan!! Aaryan!!" Ali bin Aarman called my name. "Let go of her?" I ordered and he laughed.

"Bring the son" he ordered. "Leave my son out of this" he laughed. "Make him see how his mother die slowly. I tried to free myself and Aayan also did.

The bedsheets was yanked from her body and she was left in her bra and pant. Parent quickly covered their children but no one could cover Kareem's face.

"Don't you dare touch her" they were all staring at her with lust.

"Please she pleaded slowly and i looked away as they took turn in rapping her. She begged and cry but no one could help.

Kareem was made to see as his mother was abused. "Please don't make my son see this" she pleaded.
***
After Sven of his men abused her making him eight. He shut her arm and leg and they all ran.

Kareem ran to his mother as she was crying of pain. Habiba untied me as I ran to her.

"Amira" I wrapped her with the sheets as she stroke my cheeks.

"It hurts" she cried. I picked her up and put her in the car.

****
She was rushed into the emergency room as everyone sat down in the reception.

Naseer's POV

We reached the destination and it was an hospital. Abeedah's came out and greeted us she led us into the hospital.

"What are we doing here dear?" Mum asked Abeedah and she wiped her tears.

As we entered the room I saw Aaryan standing and I launched an attack on him.

"What Is this motherfucker doing here" he held his collar as they held him back.

"What is wrong with you?" His father asked.

"He killed her. He killed Amira"

"What" dad said with emotions. Mom came to me. "You knew all this while and you didn't say it".

She slapped me on my cheeks. "I.." I was cut of.

"The patient is out of danger and she demands seeing everyone including her son" the doctor left.

"You should come to Abeedah's said to us.

We all walked to the room and a young lady was laying on her bed.

"Mom" she raised her head and her facial expression changed as she saw us.

"I had to call them" she shook her head. "You should Have told me" she smiled and looked at me.

Amira's POV

I met my parent after seven years. Tears rushed down my cheeks. "Mum, dad, Naseer, Hilwa" they were shook.

"It is Amira mum" she was shook.

The story was narrated to them and mum was really happy she held my hand. "Kareem Aaryan is your father. Mom dad I love you all". Tears rushed out. I felt my eyes heavy. I took in a long breath.

"I love you Aaryan" I held his hand. "I love you" he smiled at me.

THIRD PERSON POV

Her eye were wide open and her hand went cold. Ahmad being a doctor noticed it and came closer he checked her pulse and shook his head.

The doctor came in and check her pulse with a stethoscope. He covered her open eyes.

"We lost her" he said and left. Aaryan felt his body froze as her mother fainted.

She was now really dead and buried in Indian. Aaryan took the custody of his son.

The death of Amira brought sorrow and to the whole family. It hurts them a lot.

Kareem was too young to understand but he still miss his mother. He always ask for his mother all the time.

Aaryan was pained and hurt. Being a mafia doesn't pay it pained he was ready to give up but he has to still be a mafia till his son his 15.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Add

Love u all and stay safe.