the royals

Blair Khan, Eric Carmichael, Alexis Dupont, Parker Astor, Calliope Bakas, Max Rhodes, Duke Rhodes, Simone Garcia, Lena Castellanos.

Destroy is a simple game they've been playing for years. You fuck up a person's life, and you don't look back. Hurting people is fun, yes, but Alexis wants no part anymore . Two years of the game, and she's the opposite of who she once was.

The Royals push Alexis past her boundaries, and she snaps. She chooses herself over them, and that means every single one of them will suffer. She won't stop until they beg her for mercy.Nobody can stop her.

She's out for blood.

And it's about time the Royals pay up.

----------------

note from author: this book switches between third person and first person, make sure to check which one it is at the beginning of every chapter

- also the characters views DO NOT represent mine, it's just the way the story is meant to play out, i don't agree with many things my characters may do/ say.

AGAIN SINCE PEOPLE HAVE MISSED THIS IN THE PAST: my views DO NOT align with my characters views. i respect all religions and whatever religion you choose to follow, my character may not, but that is not MY personal opinion. don't comment on it.

HEY GUYS: 

CHECK OUT DEAD TO ME. MY NEW NOVEL AND ONE OF MY BEST.