character synopsis

the royals of lexington prep seem out of reach. you can't touch them. can't affect them. can't harm them, can't hurt them. they sit on thrones, above everyone else. hold themselves higher then everyone else. but when one of their own turn on them, everything is not as black and white. 

     lines are drawn. sides are chosen. alliances are made. and now, it's clear. even the royals can bleed. and blood will be spilled. people will be hurt. and at some point, you have to ask yourself: it's not so easy being rich and privileged anymore, is it?

 and at some point, you have to ask yourself: it's not so easy being rich and privileged anymore, is it?

Alexis Rhodes: Cunning beyond her years, loyal, cruel, and manipulative. In Lexington Prep, she holds the crown. While the Royals all claim equal status, Alexis is feared more. And everyone bows to her. Until things change. Until they tear the most important thing to her from her. 

Blair Khan: The Arab Beauty, manipulative, cunning, obsessed with Parker. Too bad he doesn't love her back. It's such a shame. The girl could do better. Be better. But she drowns herself in competing with Alexis, and it's a shame he never sees her.

Max : Doesn't remember what it feels like to be sober. Lost in his drunken haze, he barely remembers how things used to be. Normalcy. Cocaine, his favorite poison of choice, is his way out. Because guilt can eat you alive. And playing the game, it continues to eat him alive. Even if his own brother can't see it. He will fuck anything with a pulse. Most of the time, he doesn't even know who it is.

 Duke : Deals drugs. Always has. Always will. His brother is his everything. But even if he wanted his brother, Max, to return back to normal, he can't. Max hates him every single time he withdraws his poison. So Duke gives in. Every single time.  To everyone else, Duke is the talented lacrosse player. Refuses to touch drugs himself, but has no problem with distributing them. The girls swoon for him. 

Parker Astor: A scared, teenage boy. He suffers for his mistakes. Every single day. He can't help but blame himself for it all. But one thing is clear to him, even through it all. He doesn't love Blair. He will never love her. But he sticks around. Because to Parker, family is above it all. And he will choose family first, time and time again.

Simone: She is known as the residential airhead. The minion. Calliope's follower. But even if Lexington Prep can't see her true colors, the Royals can. Hushed whispers, drunk girls, and parties. Calliope and her specialize. If Calliope is the brains, Simone is the support. Because together, they put all the plans together.

Calliope Bakas: Smarter then she looks. The brains of the entire operation. The planning, the work, the time that goes into the game- all her. Even if other people help carry it out, she is the evil mastermind. Honey hair, golden eyes, secrets. She doesn't let anything out in the open. Because if you give them bait, they'll bite. 

Lena: Eric's pity party. His pathetic pickup, in sophomore year. Even if she is a part of them, she barely belongs. She doesn't have a place. And it takes her far too long to realize it. Years, months, of trying to convince them she belongs, all fail. Pathetic. But everything is always more then meets the eye. Because behind Lena's exterior, she's a girl simply trying to float. And with the brains to do more damage then anyone would ever realize.

Eric Carmichael: The golden boy. He plays football, sleeps with girls. In simple terms, the residential charmer. The player. The boy who gets around. It's a cycle, hump, dump, repeat. He loves it. Or does he?