chap 38: headmistresses

Alexis grins lazily at the Headmistress as she goes on and on about how disrespectful Alexis and Lena have been

 Alexis grins lazily at the Headmistress as she goes on and on about how disrespectful Alexis and Lena have been. How Blair, such a sweet, lovely darling, should know better. How Blair should not associate with the likes of her, Alexis Rhodes. Alexis knows this rant, and she has heard it millions of times. Alexis has gotten her hands dirty multiple times.The last one was when her and Eric were almost suspended for fucking in the shower stall. The headmistress had been appalled at that one, but as always, Alexis did not get expelled. 

 She slowly turns her head, "So, for that reason, I will be suspending all of you for three days" She ends her lament, and Blair is the first to protest. Blair's parents, of course, will be the ones who react harshly. Alexis's parents have suggested she take time off from school. They believe her mental health is more important. Even if they did care, Alexis does not give two shits. She has been putting them for far too long. No matter what her parents "claim" they want for her, they have a terrible way of showing it.

 Blair's face flashes with disgust, "Headmistress, that is unfair," Blair speaks up, and her voice is polite and charming, a complete switch from what it was seconds ago. Tears are still streaming down her cheeks, as if she is not able to stop them, but her voice is calm. "Alexis is responsible for all of this"

  Alexis is unnerved by this. She is smiling through the tears, quite literally. It almost makes her laugh, and she has nothing to hold back, so she does."Sweet, innocent Blair," She murmurs, and the Headmistresses brown eyes flicker to meet hers, clearly unhappy. She lays her head against the table for a few seconds. It seems as if she is overwhelmed.

"Is this funny to you, Alexandria?" The Headmistress, Santos, asks her, and Alexis cannot stop the laugh that leaves her lips, yet again.

  Alexis grins slightly, "Headmistress Santos," She pleasantly says, meeting her eyes without flinching at the unpleasant red her headmistress is turning "Your name sounds like that of a drug dealer" At that, even Blair cannot stop her chuckle. Laughing through tears. How morbid Alexandria thinks, pressing her nails against the desk. Lena laughs alongside her, a sweet, tinkling laugh, before the Headmistress slams her hands against the table.

Her face is red, almost purple with rage, and her lips are drawn in a straight line.

 The headmistress turns her gaze on Blair, analyzing her. She has not asked why Blair is still crying. She has tear after tear, drop down her face, staining the front of her pink blouse. It's a shame. The blouse is one of a kind. "Are you okay, Mrs. Khan?" She asks, organizing something on her desk, and Blair finally seems to break. Tears stream down her golden cheeks, falling onto the blouse faster than ever. She lets out an ugly sob, and then another.

  Lena is smirking besides her, watching the headmistress move to comfort her student, ignoring the other two students. Something about the look in the headmistresses eyes unnerved her. "Can we go?" Alexis balked, pressing her nails into the armchair now. Every single time she got bored, she tended to tap her nails. It's a habit. The headmistress swore slightly as Blair broke into another round of tears. She was an ugly crier, that was for sure. With her tears streaming down her face, her mascara was a mess, and the red handprint made her look even uglier.