chap 66: you win

She presses a chaste kiss to his lips

           She presses a chaste kiss to his lips. "I love you, you know that?" She says, blinking as she caresses his cheek.  He smiles back at her, his extremely white teeth peeking out behind his smile.

 "Yeah, I think I do" He cheekily replies, and she purses her lips. She gives him a second or two to recant before she lunges towards him, tickling his side slightly and he protests playfully. He then wraps her into a hug. She doesn't bother resisting. 

   In his arms, she feels safe. Calm. "I love you too" He finally responds, and she raises an eyebrow, playfully batting at his hands reaching up her shirt, grinning slightly. Her lips are curved in a sultry smile as she slowly runs her hair through his brown hair, unable to lift her eyes from his blue eyes.

    She could drown in those blue eyes. They seem like an endless sea, just waiting for her to fall in. She already has anyways. Her eyes flit over his features, his boyish grin, his pretty face. She's lucky, and she thanks god every single day that Adonis is hers. By her side. She adjusts her position now, so she's curled up in his arms instead of gazing at him. The sea in front of them seems endless, going off in the distance. It reminds her of his gorgeous eyes. The sun is rising in the horizon, filling the sky with multiple colors. And in that moment, she knows she doesn't want to be anywhere else in the world then in his arms, on this beach. Everything is so simple with him, so easy.

 She peers at him, "How are your classes?" She asks offhandedly. It feels as if recently everything has been about her. They haven't talked enough about him, and she has so many questions, but she doesn't want to press either.

 "Why do you ask?" He asks curiously, and as she focuses her gaze on a ship, she tilts her head towards him innocently. She has a wide smile on her lips, and honestly, it feels like the most genuine one in a while.

  Her cheeks turn red, "Because, well, I love you and want to know more about you" She admits without blinking, but her cheeks color red. Alexis rarely ever gets embarrassed, but this time, things are different between them. A good different. She isn't hiding anything from him and she hopes he isn't hiding anything either. She's been blunt and honest with him so far, for the most part. The games are an obviously exception to the rule.

 She grins thankfully when a smile breaks across his features as he pulls her back towards his arm, propping his hand against the sand. This is nothing like Greece- not as gorgeous, not as silent, but this for the moment, is enough. "Well, my classes have been going okay," He easily admits, and his voice is calm "I'm enrolled in this class for film, and the project is making a film for the end of the semester- to graduate, and I'm actually really enjoying it"

"You are?" She asks as she scrunches up her nose, adorably peering up at him. He nods slightly, and as she gazes at him, she can see the excitement in his eyes. He wants to tell her more about it. And she would love to hear about it.

Everything in his life- it matters to her. Even the smallest, irrelevant details, they matter to her too. He matters to her, and anything correlated to that matters too. And she can't explain how much she loves him- it stretches boundaries.