two

Wattpad stuffed up and put zero after one, but it's supposed to be zero, then one, okay??

------------------------- 

Ino Yamanaka was perfect.

At least, in Sakura's eyes. The pinkette loved her best friend to death (no homo), but a tiny, small part of her envied the blonde. Sakura hated that part of her. But Ino was the person Sakura wanted to be. Outgoing, social, bubbly, perky, friendly, trust-worthy, honest and natural beautiful.

Sakura wished she could be as beautiful as Ino with gorgeous eyes, silky hair, good boobs and best of all, natural. Yes, Sakura was a model. But she didn't get where she was just by being natural. Her forehead, which used to be overwhelmingly large and got her bullied, was changed immediately after she joined the model industry. Plastic surgery gave her a perfect-sized forehead. Her boobs, which used to be almost non-existent even after puberty, was also changed the moment she became a model. Breast implants.

The point was, Sakura regretted becoming a model and getting plastic surgery. She just wished she could have pursued her dreams of being a doctor and been comfortable with her body. But she couldn't be a doctor. Not after dropping out of high school because of the incident.

Ino , the only person Sakura kept in touch with after highschool, was the one who introduced Sakura to modelling. Being a blonde with blue eyes and a good body, Ino was one of the top models already. And once Sakura met Tsunade, the Senju had found another face for the company. 

You see, people like to see refreshing things. New faces. Unique looks. That's why the Uchihas and Hyuugas are so famous. Their family each have a kekkei genkkai, a term to describe models with unique family traits. Both family have dojutsu, an eye trait that can only be obtained if you were born into the family.

Hyuugas have what is known as 'Byukaguns', these stunning eyes which are a light lilac, almost silver. Uchihas actually have jet-black eyes, which are entrancing and enchanting, but they have the ability to change their eye colour into a scarlet colour, with commas as patterns. This is known as the 'Sharingan'.  Some Uchihas have a special type of Sharingan, which changes patterns, also called the 'Mangekyo Sharingan'. 

Many other models have rare traits. Temari has blonde hair and rare, seafoam-coloured eyes. Temari's younger brother, Gaara, has scarlet hair and pale green eyes. Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata's boyfriend, was born with ocean eyes, blonde hair, sunkissed skin and whisker marks on his cheels.

The legendary Sannin, a trio of 2000s models, are have unique features. Even though Orochimaru and Jiraiya both quit being a model, they are still famous for their looks. Orochimaru had snake-like features, which people nowadays find creepy but it was considered intimidating and magnificent. Jiraiya had natural, pure white hair and red lines that trailed down his cheeks.  Tsunade Senju, one of Sannin, was famous for a shimmering violet gem on her forehead which she was born with. 

People love rare things. So when Tsunade met Sakura, she knew she had found the next big model. Jade-green eyes were already so rare, but a girl with natural, soft pink hair? Unbelievable! That's what all the news articles said anyways.

I don't feel very unbelievable, Sakura though to herself as she fiddled with the end of her denim skirt. Just very...fake. 

"Sua, can you go die, please?" 

The pinkette rolled her eyes as the blonde she had been thinking about started cursing into her phone. It was safe to say that Ino was obsessed with K-Dramas, especially My ID is Gangnam Beauty. She would get very...passionate about things, especially if Sua was involved.