twenty seven

this is highkey cringy part of me died while writing this

S.H 

It was a warm afternoon, and the sun was slowly making its descent. From this spot, Sakura could see the beautiful city of Paris surround its famous treasure; the Eiffel Tower. 

Sakura gazed into the mirror after adjusting her hair. The person in the mirror didn't seem like Sakura at all; the person seemed confident and sexy. 

Her pink hair was tousled and messy, but it didn't look unattractive. Quite the contrary, actually. Not a speck of makeup was on her face except for a bold, scarlet lipstick that complimented her hair.

She was wearing an open back, black sequin halter dress that showed off her curves. Guren's signature crystals were draped across her arms in bracelets. The crystals also formed long earrings that barely touched her shoulders. 

"Ready?" Sasuke asked her. She nodded, glancing at him and trying not to let her eyes wander. Under Chloe's direction, Sasuke was wearing absolutely nothing but a black tie and matching pressed pants and shoes. His torso was completely exposed, abs gleaming in the bright light lining the mirrors. "Good, because Sai and Ino are nearly finished."

They had been shooting since one o'clock, but the couples went at separate times, each couple taking about one and a half hours. Sasuke and Sakura just so happened to be allocated the last spot.

Sakura sighed, wishing to have the first spot that Neji and Tenten got, to be eating croissants like they were doing now from the sidelines. It wasn't that she hated modelling; it gave her an excitement she found nowhere else, but the day had been long and Sakura was tired.

Not to mention Chloe. The blonde's eyes were always watching either Sasuke or Sakura, never moving and holding only frost for Sakura in her gaze. Even now, she glanced at Sakura with some sort of disgust on her face.

"You're late," Chloe said plainly as she accompanied the two up to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, where the shoot was taking place. Her eyes flickered to Sakura. "You shouldn't have spent so much time looking at your hair."

"I'm sorry," Sakura said politely, trying to act professionally around Chloe even if she just wanted to punch her to another continent.  

"You should be," Chloe said snidely just as the reached the top floor. She crossed her arms. "Honestly, I don't even know why you two are here; you guys aren't even dating."

There was silence from the two of them, because it was one topic they hadn't touched at all since the kiss.

Chloe continued, "I'll be watching from the sidelines in case you ruin anything, but please don't ruin anything. I know it's hard for you, Sakura, to not ruin everything you touch, but refrain yourself because I'll feel better if one of the models I styled didn't break anything."

"Right," Sakura smiled in a fake way that would've put Sai's smiles to shame. She clenched her fist. "And you know, I'll feel better if I pu-"

"Sakura."

She felt a warm hand grabbed her fist. She looked back to see onyx hues. "Don't."

Chloe smirked. "He's right y'know."

She turned angrily back to Chloe but before she could do anything Ino ran up and hugged her. "Oh, Sakura! You look drop dead gorgeous!"

Chloe scoffed and walked away to where other stylists were waiting. Sakura decided not to go after her and instead focused on her best friend. "You look pretty damn good too, you know."