four

S.H 

Sakura stared at the piece of card in my hands. 

It was beautifully made, silver letters swooping gently across the firm card, decorated with pink and red blooming flowers. 

"I can't believe you're actually considering going," a voice said in disbelief. She looked up to see a pair of baby blue eyes staring at her. "Wasn't it just last night you were a complete mess just from looking at Sasuke?"

"Ino, I know you mean well," Sakura began. "But I need to do this. I need to face my fears, and confront them. I don't want to live in fear of them anymore."

"Bu-"

Sakura interrupted the blonde. "Besides, getting over Sasuke isn't the only reason why I might be going. I'm going to be Izumi's bridesmaid as well."

"What?" Ino's jaw dropped. "I did classes with you two as well! But I'm not bridesmaid!"

"Ino," chided Hinata, popping into the conversation. She took a seat on a stool that surrounded the kitchen bench they were all talking over as Tenten cooked dinner. "I took classes with Izumi as well, but you don't see me complaining. Mind you, I probably got invited just because I'm a Hyuuga."

"Yeah," injected Temari, taking a seat as well. "At least you were invited, Ino. Tenten and I can't even go to the wedding of the year, so shut it."

"Ha!" Ino stuck her tongue out at Temari. "Not even invited! Loser!"

An irk mark appeared on Temari's head as she suddenly stood up. "Why you, pig!"

"You'll be at home while we're having the party of our life!" Ino cheekily grinned.

Temari scoffed and rolled her eyes. "It's just some party. Who cares."

"You," giggled Ino. 

The Suna model scowled. "I do not!"

Everyone in the kitchen, including Tenten, bursted into fits of laughter. Sakura smiled, glad that Shikamaru wouldn't destroy the friendship between Temari and Ino. 

Oh shoot, Shikamaru. 

That reminded her of something. He said that he will send photos of the guy Ino was going to be set up with and a little introduction. That was over a day ago!

Sakura swiftly jumped off from her chair and walked towards her bedroom, already unlocking her phone. When the others looked at her weirdly she gave a simple excuse. "Toilet."

Sighing, she check the unopened messages from Shikamaru. A picture and a little paragraph about the mysterious man. 

His name is Sai, 25, a new model for Senju, Sakura read silently in her head. Starting out in the Konoha division and Japanese. Sai's staying with me and the others at a Senju apartment. He's a real funny guy and brutally honest. He's up for the set up with Ino. 

Sakura bit her lip as she made her final evaluations. If he was a model, then Sai must look good. There was no need to check the photo, Sakura thought. It's not like Sai was going to be someone she knew, right?

Shikamaru mentioned that he was funny and honest. A perfect description of Ino. Those two sound like a match made in heaven. 

"Sakura!" Tenten's voice seeped into the room. "Dinner's ready!"

The pinkette grinned at Tenten's motherly behavior. "Coming!"

-----------------------------

S.U