twenty four

S.H 

Sasuke Uchiha wiped his mouth as he finished the last of his coffee. He placed his mug down rather harshly, earning a few questioning looks from his mutual models. He only glared back in return, and then ignored Naruto's complaints.

To put it frankly, Sasuke was irritated.

A few minutes ago, the woman he loved made an awesome clap-back. He thought it was the comeback of the century. And he wanted to let Sakura know that, to hug her and praise her for being strong. 

It seems like other people had that idea, too. Sakura had been whisked away by the French girl called Camila or whatever. They were talking outside right now, Sakura with a shocked expression. 

Sasuke nearly stood up to get Sakura when another French girl, this one blonde, introduced herself to him and began babbling to him about feminism and Sakura and how great she was. Sasuke ignored her and ordered another coffee.

The girl frowned. "Are you listening to me?"

"Of course I am," Sasuke said sarcastically. 

"Oh, cool!" The girl's eyes lit up. "Can you ask Sakura for her autograph?"

"Look, Elise-"

"It's Eloise."

"Eloise, I don't really have the time to listen to you any longer-"

"Sure you do!" Eloise grinned. "Come sit next to me, and we can discuss how perfect Sakura looked in her last shoot!"

Well, this will be quite tiresome.

----------------------

S.H 

Their leader?

Sakura's mind was buzzing at she stared at the girl with hopeful eyes in front of her. She guessed that the group of women were active feminists, and she supported that, but leader? It sounded almost like a cult.

Sakura didn't even know Camille and Eloise that well, let alone the others. She decided only a minute ago that she was a feminist, and now's she expected to lead as one? She doesn't even know what feminists do most of the time. And now she's a leading feminist?

Why me?

"I mean, why not you?" Camille asked, eyes sparkling as if she had just read Sakura's mind. "You're a feminist, aren't you?"

"Yeah...but I don't even know-"

"Look," Camille stared at her directly. "My friends and I have been campaigning for years. But no one can hear us. We're just a bunch of silly French girls who supposedly spend our time in malls. But you have such a big following. If you make a stand, it will be sure to impact the world in time."

Sakura looked down. "I'm a model. Why would anything I say matter? I'm not even a proper model, I had to get plastic surgery to get here."

"You don't understand," Camille smiled. "If what you say doesn't matter, than how come that man before felt so cornered by your words? Sakura, you drove him out of the café without even using actions. And that was just a hater. If even haters feel affected by your words, then how will your fans feel?"

She's right.

She's right.

I can affect people.

I need to. 

-------------------------

S.U