fifteen

S.H 

"What do you think, girls?"

Sakura and the other girls in the dorm watched as Ino stepped out of her room, decked out in her full outfit. The main ensemble was a deep, violet purple two-part dress. The material was a smooth satin, tight enough to show off Ino's curves. 

The top was plain and simple, with no sleeves and cutting off just after her belly button. The bottom part of the dress loosened out around her slightly to form a small, elegant train. On her feet were diamante encrusted heels, and a necklace to match was settled snugly on Ino's throat, as well as some plain silver studs in her ears. 

Her hair was styled in its usual long ponytail, but all of her hair was slicked back except for her fringe. Her ponytail was brushed and conditioned, and at the base a diamante encrusted barrette sparkled. 

Light, shimmering lip glossed glazed across her lips. Her eyeshadow was a natural brown, with black winged eyeliner on top. Fake lashes with mascara had been applied, and foundation had been used subtly, even though Ino had no need for that. Or any of the products, actually. 

"You look stunning," Temari remarked in awe, earning nods all around. 

"Like, extremely stunning," Tenten agreed. 

"I second that," Sakura smiled. "The whole world should."

Ino twirled around before clapping her hands together. "I knew it. Love you guys! Now it's time for Hina to show off her beauty!"

The door opened again, and this time Hinata stepped out instead of Ino. She blushed shyly as the whole dorm took in her appearance. Like Ino, her dress was made mainly out of satin and was purple. However, her purple was more of a lilac shade rather than what Ino chose. 

The main dress was sleeveless and was propped up by itself. An embroided elbow-sleeve shirt of the same colour was worn over the dress, connected by a lilac sash to an exquisite satin layered asymmetrical train. 

She wore golden heels and a matching set of teardrop earrings. Her long hair was straightened with curls at the bottom, enhancing her look. On the top of her hair was a thin golden halo piece, which made her seem like a princess. The golden eyeshadow and scarlet lips made her look even more like royalty. 

"Damn Hina," Ino surveyed her like a proud mother. "Sis snapped."

"Ino you cringy-ass person," Sakura muttered. "But she's right. Hinata, you look absolutely amazing!"

"You look like a queen," Tenten gaped in amazement. "You are a queen!"

"R-Really?" Hinata blushed again. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, Hina," smiled Temari. "Now, Sakura. It's your turn. You're in your dress but you need to get your makeup and all that stuff done."

"Yeah," Sakura walked into her room. She immediately started preparing her full outfit, her hands moving by muscle memory. She had been practicing this for ages. Ino was too preoccupied in doing her own hair and makeup, so Sakura had to cope on her own. And she couldn't look like a complete mess. Not when the wedding was going to be huge with big media coverage, when there are hundreds of other girls who were prettier than her envied her place, when Fugaku was already mad at her. 

She sighed, placed the last pin into her hair and walked towards the mirror, wanting to get a full look at herself before the others could. 

Her dress had been ironed to look its smoothest, and it fit was comfortably as it did the day when she tried it. It was plain compared to Hinata's and Ino's outfit, but everything else made up for it.