eight

S.H 

"Finished!"

Sakura glanced in the mirror to see her hairstyling had been completed by Miru, who currently stood to the side with her hands on her hips, looking proud of herself. The pinkette ran a hand gently throughout her hair, feeling the two dutch-braids merge into one ponytail which had been coiled up into a bun. A few strands of pink had been pulled out to make the model seem more natural. 

"It's beautiful," Sakura smiled, struggling to be heard over the other three models getting styled. "Thanks, Miru."

"You're welcome," the hairdresser returned the smile. "I'll be back to dress you later for the shoot, but Naori will take over for makeup since we don't want makeup on your outfit."

As soon as those words left Miru's mouth, Naori herself walked into the dressing room. It had mirrors running along the side, a bench sticking out as well to serve as a table and place for products for models. Hollywood style lightbulbs lined the mirrors, giving the stylists bright light to work with. 

"Hey Sakura," the makeup artist greeted. "I'm Naori Uchiha, and today I'll be your makeup artist." Glancing at Miru, she continued, "Ms. Nohara requested your presence. Something about showing you the outfits."

"Right," Miru nodded and promptly left the room, together with three other stylists. 

Naori turned to the person sitting down on the chair in front of her. Frowning, she gazed at Sakura for a moment, as if thinking what products to use on her. Naori snapped her fingers, suddenly coming up with an idea. She swiftly pulled her purple hair into a messy bun, ready to work on Sakura. "We're going for a natural style, so don't worry about having too much make-up. I won't have you looking like a cake."

Sakura laughed at this, silently relieved as well. Naori's hand outstretched past Sakura and grabbed a few makeup products before sitting on a stool next to Sakura. "Face me."

Sakura obliged and turned her body towards the Uchiha, who dabbed a brush dipped in concealer lightly over her face, hiding all of her small freckles and what was considered imperfect on her face. 

This was the part Sakura hated most of being a model. The amount of altering they do to your face and body. Not only is it giving out an absurd ideal look to pressured teenagers, but it's an insult to the model as well. Several times after a shoot had been published in which she had looked completely different, she had wondered if she was good enough. 

"I wish I didn't have to change your face so much," sighed Naori, as if reading Sakura's mind. "No homo, but you're gorgeous."

Sakura felt a soft blush rise up, hidden beneath the makeup. "Thanks."

"No problem," Naori dug around for another product. "Heh, I know Sasuke would agree with me."

"W-What?" Sakura raised her eyebrows in shock. She must've misheard. There was no way Sasuke Uchiha, the person who treated her like a joke, would have said that. Unless it was to use her for something. 

"Never mind that last part," Naori hastily added while uncapping a bottle of mascara, ready to apply to Sakura. "Anyways, speaking of my relatives, I heard you got invited to Izumi's wedding as a fellow bridesmaid. You coming to the wedding?"

"Yeah, Sakura. Are you?"

Behind Naori, two males appeared. One had straight, short white hair with a blue tint and purple eyes. The other was noticeably more taller and muscular, with spiky orange hair and red-orange eyes. Suigestu Hozuki and Jugo. 

Sakura remembered them from her highschool days. Suigetsu was a slacker majority of the time like Sasuke, and Jugo was the only one in their group to actually concentrate. Those two contrasted each other greatly. Suigetsu was loud, while Jugo was quiet.