twenty one

sorry if the chapters are taking longer than usual, i'm planning a theme for my acc, so don't be surprised if i change the cover soon ;)

S.U 

Sasuke stared at her, great euphoria he was feeling crushing down. His whole world crushing down at those words that she just said. To him, it feltso weird that his whole world depended on her. No, she was his whole world. And he hoped that he was hers.

"We're not dating."

But then, why did she want to destroy both of them?

-------------------------

S.H (earlier that day)

Sakura ran her hand through the racks of blouses, humming to herself as she picked out one. She held it to her chest, spun around and said with a grin, "Ne, Sasuke, this is cute, isn't it?"

"I guess," he turned away so Sakura couldn't see his face. He waved a hand in the air. "These perfume stink. They make my hunger grow."

Sakura frowned. "Alright, we'll leave. You could just say so, you know."

"Hmph."

She laughed and they weaved their way through several racks and stands of make-up and perfume products before leaving Macy's. Standing in the bustling street, Sakura frowned again. "Where should we have lunch?"

Sasuke tapped her shoulder and pointed to a small café to their left, nearly hidden in between big buildings of brick and concrete. "How about there?"

"Wow, you sure have an eye for things," Sakura giggled. "It looks so cute, too!"

Sasuke only smiled as the two entered the small café. As Sakura expected it was completely empty, save for them and the staff. A waitress with flaming orange hair smiled brightly at them, taking their orders for a simple drink before gesturing for them to sit at a neat table near the window.

She looked out the window to see the familiar sight of a busy New York, the view tinted beige because of the windows. She remembered something Ino told her, about aesthetic mood-boards or whatever and decided to send a photo to Ino.

While Sakura was mid-way sending a message to the blonde, she saw a finger pull her phone down. The view of her phone screen had disappeared as Sasuke leaned towards her, his face so close Sakura could count his eyelashes.

The familiar feel of heat took over her cheeks as she could only focus on the male in front of her. He tilted his head as an arrogant smirk spread across his face. Sakura could tell that Sasuke knew very well how hot and flustered he was making her. 

Sakura could only wonder why her cheeks were the only ones burning up, contrasting to his pale ones. He leaned even more forwards, so close that if his lips moved one centimeter forward, they would touch hers. 

"I want your eyes only on me," he whispered huskily. He leaned closer, and Sakura really thought they were going to kiss, when-

"Here's your hot coffees," the waitress smiled brightly, placing the drinks down. Sasuke hastily returned to his usual sitting position, his cheeks red, and Sakura looked away, embarrassed at the position they had been in. The waitress realized her mistake. "Oh, I'm so sorry for interrupting, feel free to continue!"

She walked away, and Sakura was comforted by the sight that Sasuke was actually capable of being embarrassed. Laughing silently to herself, she sipped the coffee and the warmth of the liquid seemed to seep into every corner of her body. "Ah, this is nice."

Sasuke gazed at the café. "Yeah, a perfect place for our first date."

Sakura blinked. "D-Date?"