twenty six

S.H 

"If you wanna have some fun!"

"Uh...Jjapjjalhan gonggicheoreom?"

a/n that is romanized Korean, not actual Korean 

Sakura, along with the others, laughed loudly after Ino finished singing that sentence. The group was spending their last free morning at a karaoke place, where Ino and Tenten had enthusiastically volunteered to sing "Dance the Night Away" by the South Korean girl group TWICE, which they all stanned.

"I sunganui teukbyeolhan!"

After Tenten finished singing another line, the group bursted into another fit of laughter. It wasn't because Ino and Tenten were bad singers, they were actually quite good, it was just that their pronunciation of Korean words were...questionable.

"I think you guys should just stick to English," Sakura laughed. "You know, a language you can actually sing without sounding like the dumbass you are."

An irk mark appeared on Ino's head. "S-Shut up, forehead!"

Of course, everyone just laughed even more. Sakura, wearing a big grin, leaned further back into Sasuke's embrace on the couch. Ever since they had kissed, Sakura and Sasuke have been spending more time together than usual lately. They were always together, whether it be during the movies, ice-skating, sight seeing or eating.

They had definitely gotten closer, but whether or not they were dating now, Sakura didn't know. But right now, their relationship status didn't really matter, because she trusted Sasuke, and she felt comfortable to do the model shoot now. 

The last song finished with lots of giggles and chuckles. Tsunade, who had been in the waiting room with Shizune, entered the karaoke room and rapped the wall loudly, gathering attention.

"Everyone!" she yelled strictly, even though there was a tiny smirk from watching her models attempt to sing in Korean. "The karaoke time is over, we are now going to leave to the model shoot where we will meet Guren."

"Tsunade-sama!" Temari raised her hand. "You still haven't told us where this shoot is going to be."

"I'll tell you when we get there," Tsunade replied firmly before smiling. "It is a surprise I think you all will very much enjoy."

With twenty six new embarrassing videos of Ino in her arsenal, Sakura happily left the karaoke place with Sasuke. They boarded a private bus to wherever the Guren shoot would be, all of them eating their lunch consisting of a baguette. On the way there, Tsunade began briefing the models again on their jobs and requirements. 

"The vibe for this shoot is going to be sexy, passionate romance," Tsunade was saying. "There's a reason why I partnered you up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, it's because you two actually have chemistry. So in this shoot, make the love between you big and obvious. Especially you, Sasuke and Sakura. All eyes are on you now, considering that you were pictured kissing a few days ago."

"About that," Shikamaru had raised a hand, and attention went to him instead of Sakura and Sauske's blushing faces. "Would there be a lot of paparazzi because of that? Everyone will want to know about there whereabouts all times, if they're going on more dates or anything. This day alone, we've had five people take pictures of our entire group because of the kiss."

"We've already thought about that," Shizune explained, clutching a squealing Tonton. "We closed the tourist attraction down for this afternoon and evening, nobody but us is allowed within one hundred metres of the attraction."

"Tourist attraction?" repeated Hinata, a quizzical look on her face.

"Yeah," Tsunade grinned slyly, just as the bus stopped at their destination. "I heard you went sight seeing, but you didn't really see the Eiffel Tower, did you?"