twenty two

apologies if there's any geographical errors regarding paris, I've never been there

S.U 

Sasuke Uchiha thought that the situation in front of him was absolutely impossible. 

Waking up at five o'clock in the morning, going on a more than ten hour flight and just waking groggily up from a nap would surely make you cranky and look awful. That didn't seem to be the case for the person in front of him.

She woke up just after they landed, proceeding to grin and jump up to bring down her overhead luggage. Even now, as they were walking into the airport, the others were yawning and rubbing their eyes while she had a skip in her step and her grin only seemed more brighter. Even his hyperactive best friend was drained of energy.

Impossible. It had to be.

"Ne, Sasuke," Naruto yawned, elbowing him. "Stop staring at Sakura otherwise you'll look like an obsessed perve."

"I wasn't staring," Sasuke said coolly, turning away from Naruto. Even though he was exhausted, Sasuke knew Naruto wouldn't miss the chance to tease him. "Besides, you have no right to talk about how I'm supposedly obsessed with Sakura."

On the flight while Naruto was asleep, both Sasuke and Neji had caught him sleep-talking about Hinata several times, waxing lyrical about how great she was. Even his boss, Tsunade, had whipped out her phone and started recording Naruto. Imagine Hinata's face when she had awoken to her boyfriend in his sleep saying, "Oh, Hinata, how I can't wait to have babies with you."

Naruto turned bright red at the mention of his sleep-talking, his face almost redder than Hinata's face was. "S-Shut up! Teme!"

Naruto huffed and walked away to talk with Hinata. Sasuke smirked to himself, inwardly pleased with himself at embarrassing Naruto. 

A giggle sounded, and suddenly the person Sasuke had been staring at was walking besides him. "Were you teasing Naruto again?"

"Of course."

"Sasuke!" chided Sakura, playfully smacking his arm. "He can't control what he does in his sleep. But I guess you wouldn't know that, since you apparently don't need sleep. Imagine not sleeping on such a long flight, especially since we woke up so early! Vampire."

"A damn sexy one too, am I right?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow, his smirk growing. He chuckled at the intended result, a flustered and stuttering Sakura with a face a shade of red that outrivalled both Naruto's and Hinata's.

"S-Sasuke!" she smacked him again, but this time it was more light and it felt like a feather instead. His chuckles subsided, and so did the conversation, replaced by a comfortable silence. 

They continued walking down the airport terminals of the large Roissy Airport. Sasuke's eyes couldn't help but be drawn towards Sakura's face again. The sunlight hit her face, setting her emerald eyes alight even more. It illuminated just how clear and soft her skin was, and there was a golden touch to her pink hair. It only made her slight smile seem more angelic.

How does she look like that?

Why does she look like such an angel?

"Why do you look like that?"

"Huh?" Sakura blinked, and then her face was immediately set into one of those grumpy ones that greatly resembled Tsunade's. Sasuke realized how bad that came out. "Gee, thanks."

"I-I didn't mean that!" Sasuke stopped, desperately waving his hands as he tried to convey what he meant. In the background, Naruto guffawed and snickered like the best friend he was. "I-I meant, it's good for you to look impossible, I-I mean it's impossible for you to look good, not bad, I-I mean you look...pretty."