C H A P T E R 26

"Hmm... I'd love a strawberry milkshake, burger and some fries. Thank you." I replied when the person in front of me got her order and left. I haven't had this in forever.

        Modeling has caused me my favourite things.  I have to eat only 'healthy foods' like the director instructed so the dresses would fit.

       Our first show is in two weeks. That's when I'd wearing most of the designs Brianna made. Brianna's very talented. I absolutely love her designs. When she told me that I'll  be wearing those beautiful pieces, I was so ecstatic. 

    "I'd just have a chocolate milkshake." Claire's voice brought me to present.

      We are currently at McDonald's. I'm the reason. I've been craving for junk foods. Yea, craving. Despite not being pregnant,  I felt like I just have to eat it. Just for today though. 

My food was brought forward and I collected it and left the line while Claire also left the other line.  We then settled on the couch at the back.

   "I feel really bad. Dad's really disappointed in me. " I replied, suddenly losing interest. I pushed my food aside and dropped my half eaten burger on the plate.

   "Yea, me too." Claire responded.

After I told dad the entire truth, he was really disappointed in me. He told me that he already knew Xander paid the money but he didn't know the reason was that I'd have to be his fake wife.

       He was really upset. Though he's calm down a little, he still doesn't talk to me properly like before. I feel so bad. I'd always knew this was bound to happen when he finds out but I chose to ignore it.

         And now that it has happened,  I'm so upset.

     "Listen, it's 7:45p.m. It's getting late and I'm sure thaf dad must awaiting our arrival. Let's leave."

    "Yea." I replied, nodding. We got up and left.

      "So, what should we do now? We have to get him to forgive us." I asked once we turned the corner. 

    "Yea. Yea. We'll have to fall at his feet and say 'dad, please forgive us. We felt so helpless. It's because we love you so much." She replied sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

      Claire isn't the type to be sarcastic but when she does get sarcastic...

     I tried turning the knob of the door but apparently, dad has locked it.

     "Dont worry. I'll go check the other gate. Just stay here and knock. Maybe dad will hear you." Claire said and I nodded.

        Suddenly, someone grabbed me by arms and another clamped my mouth with a tight clothing to stifle it and then I was blindfolded. 

     Before I knew it , I was being taken in a car.  I tried calling for help but all to no avail as the car drove off and immediately,a tear rolled my cheeks.

       Kidnapped.  I was being kidnapped. 

    Why is nothing going right with me? First, Xander's betrayal, then dad and now I'm being kidnapped. 

    Could my life get any messier ?

__

       I was taken out of the car and got into another. That was I  thought until I heard the pilot's instructions to fasten our seatbelts as we were about to take off.

So we are boarding a plane?

Since my hands were tied,  I couldn't do it myself but someone did it for me.