C H A P T E R 39

I was a worried mess. It's already 1pm and the bride's family is yet to arrive.

    I looked over at Zac, for what seemed like the fiftieth time. He shook in disapproval yet again, indicating that none of the girls were picking the calls.

       "Calm down, man." Aiden gave me a pat on the shoulders.

     By now, everyone had began to worry about them but I was mostly worried about Nichole.  I just hope she's ok.

      Suddenly, there was so much noise coming from outside.

       "She's here, bro." Zac announced and I laughed. Yea,  laughter. This time,  I laughed out of relief. I became really excited again.

     I stood up from the seat that I had sat on and moved back to the altar with my best man following gracefully behind.

     Solemn music played in the background as the bridesmaids and groomsmen made their way in pairs, with Micky leading ofcourse alongside blayze. Yea, Blayze Walter, son of Liam who I dislike so much.

      The same Blayze who tried to ruin my reputation using my innocent wife.  He's now a friend.

    Ok, not completely because I don't totally trust him but he did sound apologetic yesternight. He was only trying to protect the interest of his sister, whom he thought was in the right at the time  but now, he's trying to make amends so who am I not to let it go?

     I know for a fact that I don't deserve the blessing of having such an amazing wife who adores me so much. I have done so much things and made some decisions in the past that I'm not proud of but now, I'll make best use of this opportunity that life's given me.

      I just wanna start again today with my Nichole.  I know I'll always be happy with her. Sure, there'll be some downs but that is what marriage is al about, ya?

     I gave zac a sly smile as Claire walked in looking extremely elegant.

(Claire and Micky's looks to the wedding 💥)

He rolled his eyes and looked forward. Zach likes claire. She scolds him like a mother would and he always keeps quiet. I know because that's the same way Nichole talks me when I mess up.

       Then little Bill came in looking super dashing in his tux. Bill's my aunt joyce's son.

      Aunt joyce is my dad's sister and grandma's only daughter. She left for California on mine and bri's tenth birthday and since then I've heard anything from her.

      Apparently, dad had been keeping in touch so she showed us yesterday with her husband and little kid. Everyone, especially granny got emotional except dad of course.