Girls Hour

Chapter Eight:
The girls were leaving school. They made their way through the halls. Willow, Harper and Layla were making their way to Willow's house. They were going to pick out an outfit for Saturday. For Willow's date. They were walking home when Harper spoke up,"Hey guys?", they both turned to her,"Yes?",they said simultaneously. "I need to tell you guys something important when we get to the house", the girls looked at her shocked. They didn't say anything though.

When they finally arrived, they went straight up to Willow's room. Layla bounced down on the bed, and Harper went to the wardrobe. Willow sat down beside Layla, who was now laying down. "So Harper?",Willow started,"Well..you know Justin?", Layla hummed but didn't sit up. Justin was friends with the girls since they went into secondary school. But he was very close with Harper. They were best friends. They were inseparable. And now Layla wondered why Harper brought him up so randomly.

"Well...I think I like him...", Layla jumped up so high she almost fell off the bed. "What!?", Willow's smile couldn't be wider. "That's awesome!",the girls got so excited. "Well I don't know...",Layla walked over to Harper, who was still looking through Willow's wardrobe. "I don't want to ruin what we have....",Layla placed a hand on her shoulder. "What are you afraid of..?",she asked gently.

"I guess...if he doesn't like me back, it'll be too awkward for him to be friends...you know...knowing that I like him...", she said sadly. Layla turned her away from the wardrobe. "Harper! Stop. Justin is your best friend. Nothing could come between you guys! Not even this. Look if he doesn't like you like that, one, he's an idiot, two, he won't let it effect your friendship", Layla reassured her. Harper gave a small smile. "Okay...then how do I do it?", Willow tilted her head to the side inquisitivly. "I mean how do I tell him? When?", Willow got up from the bed,"You'll know...when the time is right",the girls smiled at Harper.

The girls all then went to the wardrobe. They looked through Willow's clothes. They tried a few different combinations. Layla being.. Layla she checked the weather for Saturday. "Okay, so it's supposed to be nice on Saturday so we're good",she reassured the girls. When they picked out the outfit, they lay on the bed. "What a day!", Layla said. Willow tapped her,"How did today's lesson go?", Layla froze. She couldn't tell them he got her number. They'd go crazy. She has to lie. "It was fine...it's all quite difficult", Willow laughed, "Well that's why you're getting lessons!", Layla fake laughed. She felt awful for lying.

But it was just one white lie. Right? Just then her phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket. 'What the fuck?!', she thought to herself. She sat up and opened her phone. It was him. 'Hey you, it's Mr.Hamilton...just in case you thought it was some random number!', Layla read the text message three times. "Hey, who's that Layla?", Harper asked sitting up. "Oh it's just my Mam. She wants me home",there it was. Lie number two,within the same five minutes. Willow sat up, "Oh okay...do you need a lift?", Layla got up and put on her shoes. "No I'm good", Layla said goodbye to the girls and walked home.

When she got home she went to her room and lay down on the bed. She sighed. Her phone. Again. 'Are you available for a lesson tomorrow?', she huffed. 'Tomorrow is Saturday Sir', she texted back simply. He saw it. He was typing. Layla didn't know why but she was afraid to look. Just as she was about to turn her phone off he texted back. 'I know...', she tensed up. 'We have no school, no music room and no piano!', she texted back. She couldn't believe her eyes,'I have a piano at my house', she couldn't go to his house. No way. 'Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow, see you Monday'.

She turned her phone off. He was getting too much. She couldn't go to his house. He's her teacher. It's inappropriate. Although, he had already crossed so many lines.