The Party

Chapter Fourteen:
Layla didn't care anymore. She just wanted to go home. It was clear he had done this to her. She didn't want to question him. That would be playing right into his hands. He wanted her to stay for as long as possible. "Fuck you. Now bring me home", he did. In the car she responded to text messages from her worried friends and parents.

Two weeks Later

Layla had kept going to his house for  lessons. He hadn't touched her since that day. She was at his house. "Hey can you bring me home a little earlier today?", he furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?", she stood up to get her bag. "There's a party tonight, and I'm going with my friends", he looked at her. "Oh...okay..", she turned to him. "You'll be careful right?", she looked him confused. "Relax Sir!", he smiled, but quickly looked at her concerned,"Just be careful, there can be really creepy people at parties", she laughed. "Yeah, you'd know a thing or two about that"

He stood up. "I didn't do it you know",she walked towards him,"Do what?", he looked into her eyes. "I didn't make you faint the other week",she was a bit taken back that he had brought up such a subject. But she believed him. She believed it was stress. So in a way, he did have a part to play.

"Whatever", she reached into his trouser pocket, taking out his car keys. "Can we go now?", he sighed a took the key from her, leading her to the car. He dropped her at Willow's house, to her request. Willow, Harper and Layla all got ready for the party. Layla wore a wine coloured skater dress. It was quite short.

They all made their way to the party. Christopher was Willow's date. They were now in a relationship and they were very happy together. Harper's date was Justin, but they were just going as friends. She still hadn't told him. Layla did have a date. He was a guy from school. His name was Lucas.

He had asked Layla to be his date a week before the party. The girls went into the party, quickly separating from their dates. They danced, caught up with friends. Layla had a drink, or two....make that five. All of which came from Lucas. She walked up to Willow and Harper, barley able to stand still. "Hey guys!!!", they both laughed,"Hey! You seem to be having fun Layla", she hugged the two. "I fucking love you guys so much!!", she said almost crying. Lucas came up behind her, holding her waist.

"Hey you....I think we should probably go..you've had a little too much", he said shouting over the loud music. He started dragging her away from her friends, but she pulled against his grip. "No, no one more dance! Hey Maria!! Come here gurl!!!",she shouted at her friend, escaping his grip. "She certainly likes to party", he said walking behind Willow and Harper. He put a hand on each of their shoulders. "So, Harper..you don't have a boyfriend do you?", he asked. Both girls feeling extremely uncomfortable. "Um..no", Harper responded, visibly hesitant. He smiled. His hand travelled down her back,"That's such good news..",he said smirking. "Hey!", Lucas turned. And he regretted it immediately. Justin punched him in the face. "Keep your dirty hands off her and off Willow",Lucas held his face in his hand. He walked off annoyed. Willow hugged Justin and thanked him. Harper hugged him,"Thanks, but Jay, I can handle things myself", he smiled. "I know...", she looked deeply into his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back.

Lucas rushed over to Layla. "Come on we are leaving", he grabbed her wrist and wrapped his arm around her, pushing her out the door. She could barley walk at the pace he was, so he was in full control."Wait where are we going?!", she asked him over and over. "My place", she struggled against him. He placed her into his car.

Layla took out her phone and texted.... Mr.Hamilton. She was drunk and she wasn't thinking. 'Hey I'm totally hammered and Lucas is bringing me to his place but I don't really wanna go. Hey when is our next lesson?', was the text she sent him.