I'm a creep

Chapter Twenty Eight:
Layla hugged him tightly. He brought her over to the sofa. She looked at him, about to say something. He rested his hand on her knee. "It's not fair...", she said quietly. He gave her a confused look. "Us.....it's not fair", she said a little louder. "Babe...I don't get it", he said. She gave him a small smile. "I love you too...", she said. He smiled and took her hands into his. "It's not fair that we're made feel like freaks because of our love for each other", he frowned. It was true. No one would ever accept them. It wasn't fair that they had to keep it a secret. They loved one another, and they'd be shamed because of it.

"What about your friends, Willow and Harper?", he asked. She laughed quietly,"Not likely", she answered sadly. He stood up. "So what! We're different. They are the best kind. I love you Layla!", he said happily. She smiled. He pulled her up off the sofa, "I love you Layla!",he shouted happily. She looked into his eyes,"and I always will...", he whispered, cupping her face with his hands. "And if they don't accept it..then fuck em", she said confidently. He laughed. He stared lovingly into her eyes. "What...?", she asked laughing. "You're beautiful....I don't deserve you...."

She looked at him confused. "I'm a creep...",he continued,"You're so young...I'm a fucking creep...", he said sadly. Layla smiled,"No...you love me. And that's what matters", she pulled him into a small kiss. He pulled away. He looked at her longingly, and kissed her again, this time more passionately. He pushed her down onto the sofa roughly. He pushed his tounge past her lips, exploring her mouth.

She did the same, a little more shyly. She lay her palms flat against his chest. His hands snaked around her waist. He pulled her bottom half up to meet his crotch. He gripped her tightly and rolled his hips to grind against her. She pulled away, breathing heavily. "I....I'll fight for you. If I have to...", she said quietly and shyly. He smiled,"Don't think about it too much Layla... we'll be okay", he said smashing his lips onto hers.

He groaned lowly into the kiss. She unbuckled his belt. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Her hands worked on the buttons of his shirt. He hooked his fingers under her jeans and took them off slowly. She groaned impatiently. He laughed quietly. He took off his own pants and left his boxers pooling at his feet. She took her own underwear off.

He climbed on top of her and thrusted into her without warning. He kept thrusting into her, groaning in pleasure. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He kept going picking up the pace fast. Layla moaned loudly and she came undone underneath him. He laid down at her side, pulling her in to cuddle her. He stroked her back. She quickly fell asleep. She had one awful day, but if there was one person who could fix it, it was him.
After a few hours of resting next to one another, Andrew carried Layla to bed, secretly wishing she'd wake up in hope of a possible 'round two'.

As he placed her down into the bed, she woke from feeling the cold untouched blankets. She woke slowly rubbing her eyes. Andrew looked down at her lovingly. "Sorry...I didn't mean to wake you...", he whispered to her. She rested her hand on the back of his neck. He smirked, "Well....now that you're awake...", he leaned down a kissed her softly. "I want more....", he purred into her ear. She pulled away, "No!", she said putting on a child-like voice. "Come on sweetheart.....", he said kissing her neck.

She pulled away again,"Andrew....stop I'm...tired...",she said yawning in between words. He huffed. "So..no more sex tonight?", he asked one last time. "No...only cuddling...come here..", she answered smiling.