Knife point

Chapter Twenty Seven:
Andrew closed the door hesitantly. He worried about how the others would get in. Lucas stepped back. "Into the sitting room", he demanded and Andrew walked in. As soon as he was in he turned, trying to keep an eye on Layla. Lucas smirked. He stepped forward then gestured to Andrew to step back.

Andrew had to do whatever he asked. He had a knife to her neck. "Sit", he ordered. Andrew went to sit on the sofa,"No", Andrew stopped in his tracks,"On the floor....guard dog..", he smirked at the last part. Andrew clenched his fists but did it. Andrew looked at him with eyes that were trying to hide anger.

"So...you. You are going to answer all of my questions, and help me with a few things", Lucas said simply. Andrew's stress grew. He knew he'd have to answer honestly. Lucas could know more than they'd like him to. And if he gave the wrong answer, Layla would pay.

Andrew sighed,"What do you want to know?", he asked calmly. Lucas stepped forward, Layla was still silent. "I wanna know why she's into you... I wanna know how many times you two have fucked....", Lucas said sounding evil. Layla didn't even flinch at the questions. Her only movement was that of her chest heaving.

Andrew looked down. "I don't really....know why she's....'into' me", he answered. "Fine we'll come back to that one", Lucas said looking at Layla. "We've....fucked...", Andrew was disgusted. He could hardly answer.  Discussing Layla's sex life, with this creep. "Once...", he managed to get out. Lucas shook his head and laughed. "You go home with her almost everyday and you mean to tell me you've only banged once? Bullshit. How many times....Mr.Hamilton?", he mocked.

Andrew shook his head,"I swear it's the truth", Lucas nodded. "Fine next question....what was she like?",Lucas stared at Layla while asking the question. Andrew almost threw up. He could feel it in his throat. He knew what he was referring to. Bed. Sex. All of it. And he wasn't about to pretend that he didn't know.

"Shes-", he gagged. Lucas smiled. "Oh please, go on. We all want to know!", he said laughing. "She's...beautiful..", Andrew admitted. Lucas started to laugh like a maniac. "I know! I want details!", he growled. Andrew looked at him with wide eyes. "I can't....", he choked out. Lucas took a step forward. "Fine...then show me..",Andrew looked up at him confused.

Lucas rolled his eyes and pushed Layla so she was standing up against Andrew, his face between her legs. "Strip her....", Lucas said viciously. Andrew began to cry. He couldn't do this to her. "Do it! You pathetic dog!", Lucas screamed at him. Andrew stood up. He looked into her eyes. He was covered in tears. Lucas let her head straighten up, though he still had the knife to her neck. On wrong move and she'd die.

"I'm so sorry Layla...", he sobbed out. She didn't say anything, she just looked into his eyes sadly, trying to smile to give him a reassuring look. She began to cry with him. "Layla...?", he whispered. She looked at him waiting for him to say something. He did. "I think...I think I love you....",he said.

Suddenly the knife was pulled out of Lucas' hand and he was turned and punched across the face. Layla sobbed with relief of fear and rested her forehead against Andrew's. They cried and he held her close. Chris, Willow, Justin and Harper restrained Lucas and called the police. They took him away.

"Are you okay Layla?!", Willow asked and pulled her into a hug. Harper did the same. Layla pulled away and wrapped her arms around Andrew's waist. "I need some time alone guys. Thank you for saving me",the group looked to each other and left. They weren't happy about it, but they understood she needed to be alone.

"Andrew...please stay with me...", she pleaded. "Of course.."