Set your Story Straight

Chapter Twenty Two:
Layla looked up at him. "He's my piano teacher...", she said quietly. "Yes we know that Layla....", Mr.Gavin spoke up,"is he hurting you?", she looked at him nervously,"No",he looked into her eyes. "Please Layla..be honest, we are just worried that he's forcing you to do...illegal things..", he said awkwardly. She looked to Mr.Bray, then to the principal.

"What are you guys talking about?", they all looked at each other. "Is he hurting you or forcing you to have sex?",Mr.Bray asked flatly. She stood up quickly,"No to both. Lucas has that in his head...I don't know why...",she said confidently. "Look Mr.Hamilton hasn't done anything wrong, Lucas has. At last week's party he tried to rape me! He's trying to get inside my head....if anyone should be in trouble it's him..". They all looked to one another and gave a few nods. "Okay Layla, you're free to go..", she pushed past Mr.Gavin and left the room.

Lucas was still waiting outside. "Hey you....how's Mr.Hamilton?", her fists clenched up,"How did you get that photo?! And what were you thinking putting it all over the school?!", she asked, clearly furious. He smirked, "Just showing the school you need fixing. Who fucks a teacher anyway?", she looked at him disgusted,"I'm not fucking anyone! You're crazy! You're the one who needs 'fixing' Lucas!", she stormed off. "One last thing babe!", she turned slowly, so close to losing it at him. "You looked really hot in the photos", she turned around and left.

'Photos?', she thought. She shook it off. It probably meant nothing. She walked off in a rage. She wanted Lucas to just leave her alone. She walked out to the car park. Mr.Hamilton was waiting by his car. "Hey! Layla, how did it go?", she rolled her eyes,"I don't think you're getting fired anytime soon if that's what you're wondering", she replied with high levels of sass.

He sighed with relief. "Let's get you home then..", he said getting into the car. She followed. "Don't you have to stay in school?", he shook his head. "I was told that it might be better I stay at home this week...until this blows over...",he sighed, his head hanging low. She was sick of this.

She had been put through the ringer. He had too. All because she wanted to learn how to play an instrument. He started up the car. Layla leaned back into her seat. "I'm sorry...for everything", she said sadly, looking out the window. He smiled,"Kinda worth it through", he laughed and she hit him playfully in the arm.

He was nearly at her estate when she spoke up,"Let's go to yours", she said smiling. He looked at her and sped up as he went past her estate. He drove continuously down the road, looking focused. She sat back and looked out the window. He pulled up to his house and parked the car. "Here we are....", she said slowly, sounding excited. He laughed,"That's my line Layla!", they both got out of the car.

She walked in front of him, blocking his way. She reached slowly into the pocket of his pants, looking him in the eye, grabbing his keys. He followed her as she opened the door. She went straight into the living room. He followed her in, she leaned against the piano. "Play for me....", she said innocently. He walked over slowly and sat down. He opened the cover of the piano, revealing the keys.

He began to play. She stopped him. "I can play something else..?", she moved his arm and walked in between the piano and him. She stood directly in front of him. She turned so she had her back to him. He swallowed. He was getting hot under the collar. She sat down...on his lap. Leaning her back against his chest, moving her head to the side so he could see the keys.

He starting playing again. She joined in a little bit, then he started playing a new piece that she didnt know. She got bored so she traced her fingers up and down his thighs gently, barley touching. He shifted awkwardly. But she felt what he was trying to hide. She could feel him poking into her upper thigh. She turned her upper half slightly and cupped his face. She kissed his cheek. He was breathing heavily,"Layla....", she smiled slightly. "They are talking about us anyway....", she said kissing his lips. He stopped playing and grabbed her waist.