Chapter 12

The lady then grabbed Naruto with their tongue and did something to him so he went unconscious. I sent a demon fireball at her she threw Naruto away and jumped out of the way of my attack.

I moved the fire as much as I could to get her, and I was only able to burn her hair "My hair how dare you!" She glared at me.

Sakura was able to stop Naruto from falling to his death by catching his clothes with a kunai pinning him to a tree.

"Sasuke why aren't you moving!?" Sakura shouted I noticed the women took the scroll from Naruto before she threw him earlier.

"You're a coward! Compared to Naruto he is so much better even Scarlett is trying while your doing nothing!" Sakura insulted Sasuke, I have never heard Sakura insult him before or even compliment Naruto.

Sasuke activated his sharingan and the woman desummoned the snake causing smoke to shoot at us blinding us. When it cleared we could see the woman standing on a branch.

This person must have a different aim than just getting the scroll because she would have left us by now.

Sasuke ran at her and they were both able to block each other's attacks.

Sasuke started using fire jutsus catching her in the middle of one, she stopped moving and Sakura ran straight to Sasuke.

The women started moving again her face looked like it was peeling off showing white skin and yellow eyes.

"Your just like your brother Itachi but with more abilities" She complimented him.

"How do you know Itachi!?" I yelled.

"Who are you?" Sasuke hissed.

She took out our scroll "My name is Orochimaru make it to the top of the exam if you want to see me again."

"No thanks," I rejected him immediately I think it's a guy I'm really not sure.

He made his neck stretch out and zoomed at Sasuke and bit his neck I activated my sharingan and attacked cutting up her neck before his head retreated.

I noticed some mysterious mark appear on Sasuke's neck, and he fell to his knees in pain.

"What did you do!?" Sakura glared at Orochimaru.

I glared at Orochimaru ready for any more attacks "Oh you have the mangkeyou sharingan but it's purple, I want a pure Uchiha but if he doesn't work I will come for you" His words gave me the shivers and his head came flying straight at me.

I tried stopping him but his head moved to the side and went towards my neck "STOP!!" I screamed but I didn't feel any pain, so I opened my eyes and saw I'm somewhere else in the forest.

"She disappeared!" I heard someone shout below me and I saw Orochimaru with a sadist grin on his face and Sakura looked bewildered.

Orochimaru then left "Scarlett! Naruto!" Sakura yelled for help.

I jumped down from the tree landing next to Sakura.

"Your here but how?" She looked at me surprised.

"No idea," I laughed I'm as confused as she is, "I think I teleported or something, well anyway you grab Sasuke I will get Naruto we will need to find a place for them to rest," I instructed of her and jumped over to Naruto.

I got him off the tree and we found a cave to hide in.

It soon went to night and Sasuke still has a fever, but he is doing better than before.

Naruto just needs his sleep "Scarlett lets protect them together" Sakura told me with a determined expression.

"Yeah" I smiled at her.