Chapter 66

"I was soon nicknamed the red hot habanero. I always won the fights." Kushina mumbled. "I have always hated my hair, but a certain incident made me stop hating it. I was kidnapped by the Hidden Cloud because I have a special type of chakra." Kushina explained.

"As they took me away, I pulled out strands of my hair, to leave behind a trail. I didn't have a lot of hope because I'm an outsider, but when we got near to the border they got taken out by your dad. He carried me back to the village and told me my hair is pretty, and that's how he noticed it on the ground." She smiled to herself.

"Minato was a great ninja in my eyes. He was the man of my dreams and made me change. I love my hair because it brought me to the one I was destined to be with, it became the red thread of fate." Kushina hummed happily.

Naruto was braiding my hair while she was talking. "Only men who compliment my hair get to hear these precious words from me. Naruto, will you accept them?" She asked him.

"Of course." Naruto nodded immediately.

"I love you." Kushina informed him, and he was so happy he couldn't stop moving around and I felt a little pain.

I turned to the side to see a strand of my hair got stuck around Naruto's finger. "Sorry!" Naruto quickly untied it then he laughed nervously.

Kushina also laughed getting our attention. "The yellow flash and the red hot habanero together make..." Kushina started.

"The Leaf's orange hokage!" Naruto stood up and yelled.

"You're the combination of our dream." Kushina informed him.

"I won't let your dreams down!" Naruto promised her.

"Now, what's your full name? Do you know a man named Kazuo?" Kushina asked me excitedly, she reminded me of Naruto instantly.

"I'm Scarlett Akuma Uchiha and yeah, I know him. He's my dad." I answered with a big grin.

"Just as I thought!" Kushina squealed. "He had said his wife had a baby on the way before we died. He was so excited, he kept going on about how cute you would be and how you would be best friends with Naruto as you both grow up. I can see that happened without us even being there." Kushina smiled at us both.

"Also Obito is my half-brother." I informed her and her eyes were shining as she stared at me in awe.

"Actually, you do have his adorable face! Do you like dangos?" Kushina grabbed me by the sides of my face.

"Yeah." I answered and she squealed.

"He was my favourite of Minato's students." She admitted.

"We need to handle him now." Naruto informed us as we heard Kurama roar.

"I will go out now. It was nice meeting you, Kushina." I spoke up, and Kushina smiled at me and hugged me.

"Look after him for me, please." She asked of me.

"I will, I would die for him." I promised her.

"DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Naruto yelled.

I laughed and exited back to Naruto's mind to find myself back with Naruto and Kurama. Naruto yelled and the chakra that is attached to him and Kurama turned blue.

Naruto made many clones and I made demonfire and used it to restrain Kurama. Kushina tightened up her chains, so he couldn't move. Naruto's clones attacked him with rasengans and they used sage mode to make the rasengans even bigger.

"He did use my suggestion." I laughed.

Kurama attacked them back destroying all the clones, and the real Naruto threw a rasenshuriken at Kurama. It knocked Kurama down for a couple of seconds, but that was enough time for Naruto to pull out Kurama's chakra and take it all in.