Chapter 82

"Persistent bastard." The four tails growled.

"You're Son Goku, right?" I asked.

He stared at me. "She's better than all of you." He told everyone, and I was confused.

"Your name is to long." Kokuo informed him.

"Its only two words!" Son Goku freaked out.

"One to many." Chomei added.

"We just need to give Madara one more blast!" Naruto exclaimed to get them to focus.

White Zetsu came out of the ground next to Madara. "Hey, that's Zetsu or whatever he's called." Naruto pointed out.

"Is it reinforcements? Isn't it kinda late?" Bee added.

Madara chopped off Zetsu's arm and took it to replace the one he lost. "Hey, demons. have fun." I threw his other arm to the demons, and they ripped it apart.

Madara put in the rinnegan Zetsu gave him, and he then licked up the blood off his arm and started laughing like a maniac. "He's lost it." I commented.

Madara then put some blood on his palm. 'Kurama, will you be okay?' I asked him through his chakra.

'What's wrong?' Naruto asked.

'His disgusting blood brings back some bad memories he used it to summon me long ago.' Kurama explained.

'Hey, you dumb fox! Don't get scared and stick your tail between your legs!' Shukaku added.

'I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you.' Kurama warned him.

'That isn't like you. It's rubbing me the wrong way.' He replied.

Madara used summoning jutsu. "The gedo statue!" I yelled once it appeared.

"You know what that is?" Naruto asked.

"I was shown the past that is the husk of the tentails you must have seen it earlier when I wasn't here. All the tailed beasts were put in that, and it makes the tentails." I explained.

"A fake Rinnegan can summon it?" Son Goku asked confused.

"He's bleeding and wounded so he isn't a reanimation anymore, he does possess a real Rinnegan." Matatabi added.

"How did he come back to life?" Chomei asked.

"They forced my brother to use rinne rebirth to bring him back. but I don't know where that Rinnegan came from" I explained.

Madara then jumped onto the Gedo statue's head, and he used some jutsu with his Rinnegan "Dodge!" I yelled as I saw clones of Madara attack the tailed beasts.

It was to late everyone got hit down to the ground. "He has invisible clones I can see them with my Rinnegan." I explained to them.

The Gedo statue's mouth opened and purple chains came flying out of it. I kicked a few away, but the tailed beasts all still got caught except Klaus since I kept blocking the chain coming after him.

I broke some of the chains that were pulling some of the others, but they just re-attached themselves making me hiss in annoyance.

Madara started pulling Shukaku towards the Gedo statue first. Gaara was doing his best to stop him by having sand hold onto the chain.

I couldn't move away from Klaus because the chain wouldn't stop heading for him and if he gets caught I'm pretty much dead.

Madara had his Susanoo send an attack at Gaara since the sand was working at stopping it, but Shukaku held up his hand blocking it. "I have absolute defence! I still have my pride as Shukaku!" He exclaimed.