Chapter 80

I was in what looked to be the side of a mountain, so it was dark as hell. "Sasuke's kind of place, very emo." I hummed as I turned to see Obito sitting on a window sill looking out at the night sky with his mask on.

"What new information do you have?" Obito asked and I looked behind myself to see some ninja wearing a black cloak.

"Danzo sent an Uchiha to the Akuma Village to have her make the child of the prophecy." He explained.

"The child of that prophecy?" Obito mumbled. "What is the name of the Uchiha?"

"Akari Uchiha." He answered and there was a loud breaking shattering sound. The wall behind Obito was fully destroyed. "Give me full details as to why?" Obito ordered in a calm, but chilling voice.

The guy flinched. "Danzo found her after she had killed her husband and stole his eyes. He gave her an offer that he would let her get away in exchangeable for making that child and giving it to him after." He explained.

"I see, leave me." Obito ordered.

They quickly left happy to still be alive. "That woman is going to repeat the same thing again, isn't she?" Obito hissed.

There were more memories of the guy updating Obito on the situation like seeing Akari meet my father and using that power on him to let her into the village. She was pregnant with me not to long after and he was updating Obito on how it was going.

"She gave birth a couple of days ago it seems." He reported. "She hasn't been coming out much."

"What is it? And their name?" Obito asked him.

They looked confused by the questions. "Gender." Obito explained.

They didn't get why he should care about the gender. "A girl named Scarlett." He answered. "Her father was shouting that he had a new princess called Scarlett."

"Scarlett, huh? Very unique name, she just named her red really. You may leave, good work. I will be taking over that mission, so I can judge for myself if she can become a powerful weapon for us." Obito explained and they left.

"A little sister...I have always wanted one." Obito took his mask off and was smiling to himself.

The first time Obito got a clear view of me was when I was about four years old since I was kept inside for most of my life since Akari didn't like to leave the house at all.

She would always send Dad out to get anything we needed, but sometimes he would hide me in his bag and take me shopping with him.

It was really fun when we did that and seeing the village was amazing.

Obito was sitting on a branch of a tree looking in through our barrier. "Don't run off to far!" He heard a man yell.

He looked to see a little version of me running around excitedly and the other kids kept their distance, but I didn't care about them.

"That woman." He hissed seeing our mother next to Dad. "So he is being controlled, even now."

We could see the dead look in my dad's eyes when Akari looked at him, but he gained the life back once I ran up to him. "Dad, play with me!" The little me pleaded and he smiled at her.

"We brought you here to stop annoying us, so no do it on your own. You need to get used to not being with us." Mum answered for him and glared at the little me and she was very confused.

"She treats her the same way as she did with me." Obito sighed, and I could feel the sympathy coming from him.

There were many more memories where he stayed at the edge of the barrier and watched me. I always wondered why I never felt alone when I was little, but now I know why, it was because he was always watching over me.