Chapter 83

"You two back me up." Obito ordered us.

"It's been a while since I have fought beside either of you. I never thought I would fight with both of you beside me." Kakashi admitted. "Now, don't stumble Obito."

"Are you prepared?" Obito asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Obito, I will be taking back everything I loaned you, especially that left eye." Madara declared.

We stood in silence, and Madara was the first to attack with some black balls that were floating around him.

I teleported to Black Zetsu and stole Kurama from him. "Bye-bye!" I waved at him as the other two both used Kamui at the same time. The speed of it went up since two Sharingans are stronger than just one.

Obito and me were sent into his dimension. "Scarlett! Obito!" Sakura yelled and the look she was giving Obito showed she didn't trust him at all.

"Don't worry, he's good now." I reassured her and put my hand on Naruto's chest and transferred back Kurama to him.

I sighed in relief and then felt my own chakra being pulled in. "Wait, old floaty dude?" I asked recognising his chakra.

"Scarlett?" Sakura looked at me.

"I'm going to faint, see you soon." I smiled at her and then fainted.

"WHAT?!" Obito freaked out concerned for me.

"You are my son, Ashura." Old floaty dude informed Naruto in a dimension very similar to the one he spoke to me in.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's Naruto." I added, and he laughed.

"He has his chakra." Floaty dude explained a bit more.

"Scarlett? What happened? Are you okay?" Naruto questioned me surprised to see I'm here.

"I'm fine, you're the one that was dying." I sighed as I fixed up his hair and he grinned at me.

"So this is the old floaty dude you talked about?" Naruto asked me and I nodded.

"I entrusted her with the Rinnegan and there are things I must entrust you with." Old dude explained.

"Ashura? Entrust?" Naruto asked. "Can you stop talking gibberish? We need to go."

"Forgive me, but I have no influence over that, that depends on the actions outside." He apologised.

"You should be waking up soon." I informed Naruto.

"You must listen to me right now." Old dude demanded, and he explained about the past to Naruto.

Naruto understood how powerful Kaguya is, and then Old dude told him about his sons. "The powerful Indra and the dunce Ashura." Naruto pouted at the words making me laugh.

"You are indeed like Ashura even in your actions." He informed Naruto.

"My actions?" Naruto asked.

"They both walked different paths. Indra was powerful, but was alone while Ashura gained the same power as his older brother by making bonds." Old dude explained. "I believed in the bond power he showed me and decided to separate the ten tails into nine pieces and had the demons find someone who doesn't judge on looks, but character, as in your clan." Old dude motioned towards me.

He then went on how he made the younger brother the next guardian, and the other brother didn't like it and it caused a battle that is still going on.

"So this battle will only stop when either one dies by the hand of the other or one admits defeat?" I asked.