Chapter 64

"I'm the real one, you can't kick me out you fake!" Naruto's hatred yelled at him.

"Is that how it is?" Naruto questioned him.

They started fighting making me high since I knew this would happen. "You're the fake one!" Naruto yelled at his hatred.

"It isn't going well." Klaus commented.

"Yeah, he is just attacking him." I sighed as they kept fighting, it's a part of him so they are identical in strength.

"What is happening? Why can't we see it?" Yamato asked us.

"The mirror reflects your true self and we don't really know how it works, but as Scarlett said she has encountered hers so she must be able to recognise it in other people and being connected with a demon must allow her to sense dark emotions easily." Motoi guessed.

They kept fighting and did all the same moves, then Naruto's body stopped meditating and the hatred disappeared.

"Are you okay?" I went over to Naruto who was frowning.

"I was fighting someone exactly like me and he was my dark self." Naruto explained to me. "We were evenly matched in everything, it was an endless battle."

"You must defeat him or you will not be able to control the tailed beast's power." Motoi spoke up.

"It seems like the hatred that is your so-called dark self is being used by Kurama to take control over you." I explained.

"Really?" Naruto asked me shocked.

"Yeah, I saw it all. He said that Kurama had taken a liking to him, I just hope it isn't in that way." I groaned. "And his eyes are the same ones you have when Kurama takes over you."

"How am I supposed to beat that guy?" Naruto mumbled.

"I don't know." Motoi spoke up.

"Octopops trained here to, right? I can ask him!" Naruto exclaimed. "Actually, he probably won't tell me."

"Does everyone have a dark half?" Naruto asked me.

"Most do." I answered. "But their dark half isn't usually as powerful because they don't have any intense feelings while you and I had quite the childhood."

"Did you defeat yours!? How did you do!?" Naruto stared at me.

"My dad helped me accept it and my hate was aimed at myself, I never saw its psychically form." I explained.

"Well done for overcoming it." Naruto congratulated me.

"Thank you." I grinned since whenever I told other people about it they get concerned if it would return or if it had won.

"Mr Motoi, can you tell me about Octopops?" Naruto stood up. "Like how he grew up, his personality. I could figure out the difference between us."

"I don't like talking about others, but Naruto, you're a jinchuriki like Master Bee and having the control of the nine tails could lead to world peace, so I will do it." He informed us.

"Thank you!" Naruto exclaimed.

"His life was just as you imagined formidable power breeds fear and antagonism. Bee was always shunned and considered a nuisance by the villagers, but he never complained or got depressed even once." Motoi explained.

"He was cheerful and he never tried to hide that he was a Jinchuriki and the reason he took pride in being one was probably for his older brother the Raikage. To prevent betrayal the Jinchuriki are commonly selected from close blood relations of the five kages or even a spouse." He went on.