Chapter 16

"I found it!" I could hear a faint yell that sounds like Naruto, Jiraiya looked up with a hopeful smile.

Naruto has a huge watermelon in his hands.

"STUPID! STUPID!" Jiraiya yelled like a little kid having a tantrum.

"Well you did say fruit and it is curvy so it's exactly what you asked for," I said while admiring the weird curves the watermelon has.

We then went deeper into the woods where a river is so Jiraiya can stare at women, and he cut up the watermelon into perfect slices "Have some then" He told us.

"I will" I said as I took a bite out of a watermelon slice its really refreshing.

"This is good," Naruto said with his mouth full of watermelon.

"Where are the ladies?" Jiraiya looked around upset that he hasn't found any yet.

We finished the watermelon "Ladies" Jiraiya kept whining, he then stood up and walked like a zombie leaving us.

"Hey, you still have to help me with training?!" Naruto stopped him.

"No you ruined my data gathering!" He yelled at Naruto.

"You're not going anywhere" I grabbed his clothes with a tight grip because I want those dangos.

"I need you to teach me, so I can pass the chunin exam and surpass the hokage!" Naruto stated.

"Look I need babes like the ones you saw at the springs" He finally explained it properly to Naruto, so he would finally get it.

"So you just need a sexy babe then" Naruto put his hands together.

"Sexy jutsu?" I asked and then there was a female Naruto in front of us.

Jiraiya freaked out and tried to touch him "You pass" He gave him a thumbs up while having a nosebleed.

"Will you supervise my training then?" Naruto acted all innocent.

"Only on one condition you have to stay like that" He drooled and Naruto turned back.

"Never!" Naruto freaked out and changed back.

"Naruto could you do that jutsu but with hot boys?" I asked of him.

"Why would you want me to do that Scarlett?" Naruto asked me confused.

"Because it would be hot and I would love it" I answered.

"Well people like Scarlett are very rare, a female pervert and she even admits it," Jiraiya said out loud and he sounded quite proud of me.

Jiraiya finally gave in and we walked over to the river so Naruto can try out water walking again.

"I win your his teacher as well now" I grinned at Jiraiya.

He sighed "I will treat you to them soon" He pat my head.

Naruto fell into the water straight away so he took off his clothes leaving him in his underwear.

The pervy told him to mould his chakra for some reason and gasped.

"Your very sexy when you get naked" The perv gave him a creepy smile and Naruto shouted at him for distracting him.

"Are you sure your not into little bo-" Jiraiya covered my mouth and grabbed my book and held it in front of me to distract me.

"He's ticklish there," I informed Jiraiya as he put his hand on Naruto's stomach over the symbols.

As he rubbed it Naruto couldn't help but laugh he then apologized and moved back "Hands up" Naruto put his arms up but he hesitated at first.