Chapter 36

I'm reading my book as we walked "Stop staring I will pound you" Sai warned Naruto.

"Pounding him can be taken in two ways Sai you should say punch or beat instead of pound" I advised of him.

"Everything you say pisses me off!" Naruto yelled at Sai.

"I don't really mean it" Sai informed us.

"Liar!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm just trying to portray myself like that kind of character" Sai explained.

"Portray yourself?" Sakura asked.

"If you want an interesting character to portray you should try one from this book," I told him.

"Then you do mean it!" Naruto lifted up his fist and everyone stopped walking "You really tick me off."

"No acting like this in front of your captain Naruto" Yamato scolded him.

"Then can you turn around so he can scream at Sai and get it all out?" I asked.

"Kakashi has taught you all that teamwork is the most important thing for a team, now what is your problem?" Yamato asked Naruto.

"He isn't a part of this team the other member of our team is Sasuke this guy was only chosen to cover the loss of Sasuke! I don't acknowledge him as a team member!" Naruto yelled and everything was tense after he stopped talking.

"That's actually easier for me he betrayed the Leaf and ran off to serve Orochimaru I don't want to be lumped with a cockroach al-" He couldn't finish his sentence because I punched him in the neck making him choke on his words.

I grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up before he could fall back, and he was fake smiling but it then went emotionless and I could see the fear in his eyes I'm glaring at him with my mankegyou sharingan "You have never experienced the same pain as him or even tried to understand his pain or his reasons to why he left so you have no place to judge him" I dropped Sai onto the ground.

"Please forgive these two they don't know you to well" Sakura walked forward.

"Its okay it didn't bother me" Sai stood up and brushed himself off.

"Really? Thank goodness" Sakura smiled and then punched him in the face and he went flying "You don't have to forgive me."

I felt two little paws on my head "Is he an enemy?" Klaus asked.

"No just some Orochi reject" I explained and he just laid his head on mine.

"You have a good fake smile" Sai complimented Sakura.

"Scarlett is right you don't know anything about Sasuke so you don't have the right to speak ill about him!" Sakura glared him down "If you insult him again I won't hold back."

Naruto gulped "And I did say I would set a demon on people who want to hurt my friends even if your just insulting him" I smiled at him making Naruto gulp again.

"Fine I won't say something like that in front of you all again" Sai got up for the second time.

"Why are you still smiling after getting punched!?" Naruto yelled confused.

"A smile is the best way to get through a tough situation even if it's a fake smile isn't that right Scarlett?" Sai asked me.

"My smiles are never fake," I told him not understanding why he asked me that.

"Four pillar prison jutsu" I heard Yamato say and wood grew from the ground and made a cage behind Yamato.

"I will toss you all into this if you keep fighting," Yamato informed us.