Chapter 59

After that Kakashi got a message from one of the villages, and he sent out his dog summonings with important information on the Akatsuki to all the other villages.

I was finally able to walk again and when we were walking back we saw Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji waiting for us at the gate.

"I'm back" Sakura greeted them.

"I heard from my dad about Sasuke" Shikamaru informed us.

"Yeah I fought him," Naruto nodded and they were shocked "I will tell you the details later, sorry, but would you mind getting everybody together? There is something I want to say."

"I have some words to add as well" I held up my hand and they were confused to see me here since I should be with the so-called Lord Hokage, he's busy being a chew toy.

"Naruto! Scarlett!" Konohamaru and his friends ran over to us "I want to get an interview of you two the Leaf's heroes for the newspaper!"

"Scarlett" Klaus appeared from the side out of the woods.

"What's that in his mouth?" Kiba asked.

I went over and crouched down so the others couldn't see it "Perfect" I grinned as Klaus dropped a container with Sasuke's eyes into my hand "You did well, I know I can always rely on you."

Klaus held his head high and I laughed.

"Interview time!" Konohamaru pulled on my arm as I put the eyes away so he doesn't see them.

"Sure, but I need to do some things first" I explained.

"Yeah like read my drafts" I looked to see Jiraiya grinning at me.

I ran and hugged him and he almost fell back then Naruto tackled him into a hug, and he was flat on his back "You two have grown" He groaned.

"I missed you," We cried, and he could feel our tears making his clothes wet.

He sat up and pat both of our heads one at a time because he only has one arm now "Scarlett, I heard what you did, is it true?" Jiraiya asked me with a serious tone as Naruto helped me stand up.

"It was going to happen eventually to the guy" I informed him.

"It is true! That demon killed the Hokage!" A female elder yelled and the ones who didn't know looked at me surprised.

I threw the scroll to her, and she looked at it sceptically "Looking in it isn't gonna make you uglier than you are now, that's impossible" I grinned.

She glared at me then opened it, and was in shock when she read it all "This is fake!" She declared.

Jiraiya took it and was also surprised "No, this is real, I know Tsunade's handwriting, Scarlett was ordered by Tsunade to kill Danzo."

"He didn't commit those crimes!" She screeched breaking some eardrums even Klaus was ready to just kill to shut her up.

"Oh, he did" I retorted and the atmosphere was tense for everyone but me, I know whatever they say I can counteract it.

"How about this, when Tsunade wakes up we will have a meeting and go over whatever evidence there is and determine if he did do these crimes or not" Jiraiya suggested.

"Good, once it's revealed he is innocent that demon should be kicked out of the village!" She yelled.

"Scarlett hasn't done anything wrong!" Konohamaru defended me and everyone else nodded agreeing with him.

"I accept that" I informed her and she smirked.

"Scarlett, don't!" Sakura grabbed a hold of my arm.

I just ignored her and everyone else's concerned looks I planned for this why the hell would I back away? "But if I can prove he did do those crimes you elders will have to step down and shut up and let the Hokage's do their job so all your authority will be gone, do we have a deal?" I asked.