Chapter 43

We had the funeral for Asuma and it was raining like it always does during these times "Where is Shikamaru?" I asked Ino after the funeral ended because I couldn't see him anywhere during it.

"I don't know," She mumbled worried.

"I will go find him" I went off and found him on a rooftop playing with a lighter "Are you going to start smoking or make yourself into a bonfire?"

"Maybe the first one," He answered.

I poked his cheek to find it was dry, and he gave me a confused look "There is no one but me here you should let everything out" I advised of him and sat next to him.

"Scarlett, I'm fi-" He pushed away my hand.

"I was expecting you to be the type to hold everything in, now come on and share all your sadness, fears, and anger with me" I smiled at him.

He put his forehead on my shoulder and soon started to cry, I saw Naruto and the others on another building nearby after some time and I smiled at them to reassure them that he will be fine.

They quickly left before Shikamaru could notice them and Shikamaru stopped crying after a while, and he looked exhausted "Thanks you helped me a lot" He mumbled.

"I haven't helped fully yet" I informed him and he was confused, "I said share your anger with me, who was the one who killed him? I will help send them to hell."

Shikamaru informed me about someone called Hidan from the Akatsuki, he then stopped talking and his eyes widened "Scarlett, I'm going to get revenge, but first I need to prepare, I will come to you when I'm finished" He smiled at me.

I was happy to see he is back to his normal self now.

"Bring dangos with you as an offering to me for my help" I grinned and he sighed.

I went straight back to training "I'm gonna need to make this work" I mumbled as there was another explosion around me "I might get to the middle of the earth before I do that."

I kept at it and was very close to being able to control the wind and fire together perfectly "You really destroyed this place" Shikamaru said in awe when I got up out of the hole.

"That's Klaus?" Ino asked and pointed at him, she has only ever seen him in his cat form.

"Yeah he's...I guess he's not friendly but follows my order,  anyway, are you guys leaving now?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you coming with?" Shikamaru asked me.

"I will after I completed my training it will be another hour or two, just give me something of yours and I can track you down and catch up later," I told him.

"Okay here" Shikamaru gave me a kunai.

"Oh yeah, don't worry about a wolf flying over your heads later" I warned them.

"Is that what you're trying to do now?" Chouji asked me.

"No he can do that with his farts" I answered.

"OI!!" Klaus yelled scaring everyone.

"What? I have seen you do it" I grinned.

The other quickly left and soon after I was able to perfectly control all the fire and wind around me and make them combine together easily.

The sun had come up only a few hours ago and I was ready to leave immediately after I got Klaus to stop sulking because of what I said earlier.

"Scarlett, where are you going?" Naruto asked me, he's on his back exhausted from training.