Chapter 40

We quickly found Sai "Why did you betray us?!" Naruto grabbed him by his shirt.

"You shouldn't cause a commotion it will make things troublesome" Sai advised of him.

"Naruto let him talk," I demanded, and he pushed Sai away.

"Here" Sakura gave Sai his book "It was an order from Danzo right? Danzo has teamed up with Orochimaru to do something and you're the messenger between them, what are they planning?"

"To destroy the village, right?" I asked.

"No that's not-" Sai tried to answer but Naruto interrupted him.

"Your smile is a lie so what you're saying is a lie!" Naruto yelled.

"My mission is considered a failure since you have found me out, I can't fight all you guys myself and you know to much so I can't hiding anything anymore, you are right but there is one more thing" Sai explained.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

Sai pointed to me "What is it? They better not want Klaus" I groaned.

"Orochimaru wants what only you can access," Sai informed me.

"The demon realm?" I asked, and he nodded "So he literally wants to go to hell, I can help with that."

"My mission was to gain favour with Orochimaru and Scarlett and to also create an opportunity to collaborate with Orochimaru to take down the village" Sai explained.

"You did a horrible job at gaining favour with me and you would have to do some creepy things for Orochimaru so I say you dodged a whole sun there" I informed him.

"Do you know what you are saying!?" Naruto yelled and held out his arm in front of me protectively.

"That's not all, I was also told to learn information on Orochimaru and tell it to Lord Danzo, in other words, I was also a spy" Sai went on.

"Carry on tell us everything" Yamato pointed a kunai at him.

"Orochimaru will betray us once the village is crushed so I'm getting information on him so we will always have the advantage" Sai explained.

Sai showed us his scrolls with information in them on Orochimaru and the writing turned into animals and ran off so they can get to Danzo.

Klaus killed them all before they could leave the room "This ability is why I was chosen for this mission" Sai informed us.

"Many people are going to die if Danzo is successful!" Sakura yelled, "Do you even know why you are doing this!?"

"No clue, they are just my orders" He admitted, "Sai is the name I was given for this mission, I'm nobody, I'm just a tool for Danzo so anything you say is pointless."

"What about your brother?" I asked and he flinched a little.

"Your book as well" Sakura added.

Sai looked to his book "That is you and your brother on the covers, right? You care about that picture book because it proves your existence, you couldn't discard it" Sakura informed him.

"How does it prove my own existence?" Sai asked.

"You're literally in the book," I pointed at it.

"That book proves the bonds you have with your older brother and that's important to you, you would never want to erase that bond" Sakura explained.

"We looked inside the book, the centre of the book is unfinished" Yamato informed him "I also know you're from the foundation and about the special training you received from Danzo to suppress your emotions."