Chapter 74

"Wait, that's Itachi!" The white-haired guy yelled as he jumped down into the cave we are in.

Sasuke had gotten rid of all evidence that he was crying before they jumped down, and Itachi and I just looked at the two new people.

"What are you doing here? How is he alive?!" The white-haired guy grinned at me. "Who is that girl?"

"Suigetsu, keep away from my sister." Sasuke glared at him and Itachi pulled me back.

"We stopped the reanimation and I saved Itachi, my name is Scarlett." I explained.

"Someone that actually explains things to people, unlike someone." Suigetsu stared at Sasuke.

"Kabuto was the one who cast the jutsu." Sasuke pointed at him.

"This is Kabuto?" Suigetsu walked up to him and looked him up and down.

The other guy checked on the woman that was in here the whole time and she is unconscious. "She is alive." He informed us.

"I see, these are your friends." Itachi added, and Suigetsu flinched scared from just hearing his voice.

"What do you want from me? There is no reason to look for me." Sasuke questioned them.

"We found something incredible in one of the hideouts!" Suigetsu went through his pockets to find it.

The other guy picked up the woman and walked over to us. "You said you guys stopped the reanimation jutsu, but I don't think it worked on Madara." He explained making me groan.

"So it hasn't stopped." Sasuke mumbled.

"Of course, our clan always has to have someone wanting revenge." I sighed. "Well, you're still one. Madara probably used Rinne Rebirth or something like that, so he didn't disappear."

"Hey, don't interrupt me!" Suigetsu yelled at the other guy. "Anyway, look." He handed Sasuke a scroll.

Sasuke opened it, and I went over and looked over his shoulder at it. Suigetsu freaked out when Klaus came over. "What is that?!"

"A demon, now shut up." I demanded as Klaus jumped and rested his paws on my shoulders.

Sasuke closed the scroll before I could see it properly all I know is that it was a jutsu. "I need to meet someone, you're all coming." Sasuke stood up.

"Who?" Itachi asked.

"Orochimaru." Sasuke answered.

"You want to go to hell to meet a snake pedo?" I gave him a look. "Why do I need to come along?"

"You killed him!" Suigetsu yelled at Sasuke.

"You think he could be killed so easily? I need him to do something for me. It's time to see the all-knowing person." Sasuke asked.

"Who is this all-knowing person?" I asked.

"You will find out." He smirked at me.

"Itachi! He's doing the thing you used to do!" I yelled annoyed.

Itachi laughed. "Hey, Orochimaru must never be resurrected. We got this scroll for you to learn to use it. You just need time!" Suigetsu exclaimed.