Chapter 65

"Go to the waterfall of truth. You will pass with flying colours." Bee informed Naruto.

Naruto excitedly ran back while we followed him to find him already meditating under the waterfall. I watched as his hatred walked out of the waterfall again but it looked smugger this time like it thinks it was going to win. "Have you not learned your lesson? You cannot beat me."

"I know trying to defeat you with force isn't going to work." Naruto admitted making me smile.

"You can't chase me out, either. I know you better than anyone." His hatred replied with a frown on his face.

"In that case, you should already know." Naruto stood up and made some writing appear. "This is my autograph." He informed him and I laughed, he is unpredictable as always.

"Why you!" His hatred yelled.

"I couldn't give them my autograph back then, but I can do it now." Naruto notified him.

"Who cares if you have one now?! Everyone in the village is just sweet-talking you! They don't mean it! They made up random rules to shun us! Don't you remember how they treated you as an outcast?!" His hatred yelled in frustration. "It was so hard and painful, I'm the only one who understands you! Don't trust the people of the village!"

"There is one other person who does understand me, and I will trust them more than anyone. I have to trust in myself like she has always done, I need to trust the me who the villagers believe in." Naruto explained and his hatred fell down to his knees like he was being left behind.

"But they hurt her to! More than anyone! She went through the most!" His hatred screeched as he cried.

"I can't deny that, even now I can tell Scarlett is weirded out or cautious when people are friendly with her, but she held back for me." Naruto reminded.

I was crying a little seeing how his hatred trembled as they cried. "After all that they put us through? All that suffering."

I started to go over shocking Naruto. "You have all the right to be angry, but do you really want to throw your dream because of them? I did kill them, so I could let Naruto's dream carry on and I will punch you to." I warned him.

"Scarlett, please don't." The real Naruto begged making me laugh.

"All I'm saying is don't let your anger take lead, you will only lose more if you do." I explained. "But of course, I will always be here."

His hatred looked at me shocked to see my smile. "Octopops made me realise I shouldn't doubt myself. I should have my pride." Naruto smiled at him.

"Do you consider me a burden? Just what am I to you?!" His hatred yelled desperately.

"Because you existed, I became strong, you helped me make it his far." Naruto answered.

"What am I supposed to do now?!" His hatred yelled so I took his hand and pulled him along then threw him towards Naruto.

"That's simple." Naruto hugged him, "Just become me, you are me after all. Thank you for everything."

"You can't get hurt anymore, I'm here." I reassured Naruto's hatred, and I saw his eyes go from their red state to his beautiful blue eyes and he slowly disappeared.

Everything else disappeared and Naruto was meditating then stopped.

Naruto turned around to us and grinned. "Looks like everything went well." Yamato said relieved. "Scarlett seems to have helped."

"Of course, I'm not that crazy that I talk to myself unlike you who talks to trees." I grinned and Yamato flinched since I have caught him doing it many times.