Chapter 77

"I will see you soon." I grinned at Jiraiya.

"Stay alive." He ruffled my hair. "Also master and Minato, it was good seeing you two again."

They both nodded to him. "Okay demons, lead the way." I commanded.

"There are demons around here?" Hashirama asked surprised.

"Yeah, people normally can't sense them." I explained as the demons started running towards the Akuma Village and many were surprised by the sheer number of them.

I rode Klaus and the others followed. I talked with Minato on the way, and I told him all about Naruto. "I see, you both supported each other as you grew up." He said happily.

"Yeah, he helped me a lot." I admitted.

"He's addicted to ramen." Haruki spoke up.

"And Sasuke is addicted to being a dick, I chose a good one." I retorted.

Soon we got close to the village, and the trees around us now have red blossoms. "They are still as beautiful as ever." Hashirama commented.

"Have you been to the village before?" I asked him.

"No, I have only ever gotten this close. When Cain wanted to talk he came to our village." Hashirama explained.

"What were the Akuma like during the war?" Orochimaru asked.

"They kept to their own village, and they only attacked when someone attacked them. A couple of clans were wiped out because of that." Tobirama explained. "They were described as monsters because no one has ever lived after they fought them, so no one actually knew how powerful they were."

"How did you meet Cain if we are such introverts?" I asked Hashirama.

"I met him through my wife Mito, the Akuma clan and Uzumaki were on good terms. She wanted to introduce us because Cain talked about how he knew some of the tailed beasts, so she thought he could help me keep them under control." Hashirama explained.

We finally made it to the village, and we stopped in front of the barrier. One of the demons ran out, and it was the puppy one. "Miss Scarlett!"

I got off Klaus, and he jumped into my arms and licked my face. "Good to see you." I cuddled him.

"He's cute." Hashirama came over to stroke him but stopped when the other demons started growling at him.

"Brother keep your distance. They don't seem to want us to get close." Tobirama warned him.

"Klaus, who do they not want to come in?" I asked.

"Hashirama, Tobirama and Sarutobi." Klaus answered.

"Why?" Suigetsu asked.

"Well, Tobirama is Tobirama so that explains that." I explained, and Tobirama just rolled his eyes at me.

"Hashirama treated the tailed beasts like the weapon, so he wouldn't be welcomed because the demons would think he would want to do the same to them. Gramps didn't stop the massacre of our clan." I mumbled. "So you three wait here."

"That's fine with me." Hashirama nodded.

I took the barrier down. "Everyone else can come in, but no going near the demons or any of the houses." I demanded.

We went in, and everyone looked around at the houses curiously since most probably none of them have ever got inside. The village is designed very differently from the other villages, and I got to the building their bodies rest.

"Its empty." Karin mumbled confused once I opened the door.

I knocked on a part of the wall and the panel showed. "That's something." Orochimaru commented.