Chapter 73

"Let's go." Itachi grinned.

We made our Susanoo's and Itachi and I ran off on either side of Kabuto and Sasuke stayed where he is.

Itachi threw shuriken-like objects that are made from his Susanoo at Kabuto. Sasuke then shot an arrow pinning Kabuto to the ceiling by his tail.

Kabuto swung his body by his tail to reach Sasuke's sword that is stuck in a wall. I used my Susanoo to send out an attack that's like a raging fire, but it's still made of just my Susanoo.

It grazed Kabuto's hand making him draw back from the sword, and he shouted in pain. It looked like it caused his skin to start melting.

Kabuto started making his tail melt, so he would fall and get free. Itachi jumped at him and summoned his crows to throw him off, and I threw him Sasuke's sword and he swung it at Kabuto.

They both landed on the ground, and I saw Kabuto only got one of his new horns cut off.

"I forgot about these." Kabuto reached up to touch where his horn used to be.

"The plan actually worked on a so-called amazing sage even though it was made to kill an animal." I laughed.

"Right now you're quite friendly with each other. What happened to those brothers who fought each and the desperate sister who wanted them to stop?" Kabuto asked. "What is it that you want to ask the brother you so desperately wanted to kill?"

"The truth." Sasuke answered.

"So you don't really trust Itachi after all?" Kabuto snickered. "Maybe you already know the truth, no wonder you didn't return to the Leaf after defeating Itachi. It all makes sense. You want to destroy the village that made your brother suffer."

"That's why you followed him to get every detail. Sasuke, I want what you want. To destroy the Leaf, so stab them both in the back and join me." Kabuto suggested.

"Why me as well?" I pointed at myself. "Does everyone think I love the village?"

"...don't you?" Kabuto asked me.

"You really don't get Akumas." I grinned. "I have reasons not to murder certain things and people...but what I want to kill the most..."

They all seemed tense. "A goddamn dango." I sighed. "I might have withdrawal symptoms soon."

Itachi laughed and patted my head as I was disappointed that he doesn't actually have any dangos on him.

"Well, Sasuke..." Kabuto coughed because he was sad I took all the attention off of him.

Dangos are more important than dead people running around.

"I can be your big brother." Kabuto offered, and I gagged and so did Klaus.

"The destruction of the Leaf will be done by me alone. I'm not like you!" Sasuke glared at him.

"Also, Kabuto did you make yourself blind after seeing your new form?" I asked him.

"I did, but not for that re-" Kabuto went to explain.

"You sure?" I asked and he groaned.

Kabuto sighed. "I already have a plan laid out, I will be using a forbidden jutsu." Itachi informed us.