Chapter 69

"Why is that here and alive?" I asked Itachi as I pointed at my mother.

"That?" Gaara spoke up confused.

"Madara has reanimated people with the reanimating jutsu." Itachi explained. "I also want you to come with me to take down whoever is using this jutsu."

"Okay, but stop calling him Madara." I answered and the other two who seemed to be reanimated attacked mini kage and Gaara.

"We will take care of it." I pointed at my mother, and they nodded as they forced on their battle.

"That? It? I'm the one who gave birth to you..." My mother shivered in anger. "You know what, this whole act didn't work before..."

"It never did, never liked you." I admitted pissing her off even more.

"GIVE ME BACK MY EYES! THEY ARE MINE!! I WAS THE ONE WHO WORKED FOR THEM!" She came at me with full intent to take my eyes, and I easily punched her in the stomach making her grunt.

She went to punch my face after she staggered back a little, but Itachi caught her hand and threw her off to the side away from everyone else.

We went over to her as she landed so we could take this fight away from the others so they don't get hurt. "You were only born to be used as a weapon and a sacrifice for me! You are just like that other child worthless!" She yelled at me.

"Okay." I responded with a smile.

"You have the same smile as him...disgusting you and your whole clan! I'm glad they are all dead!" She laughed madly as she activated her Sharingan, so she was able to block all of my punches and kicks.

Itachi sent a fireball at her, and she jumped back to dodge it.

"Klaus." I called for him, and he jumped from my shoulder through the fire and turned into his wolf form and met my mother on the other side.

I heard her scream of shock, and the fireball went by and I saw Klaus has ripped her arm off, but her arm came back somehow disappointing me.

"It's the reanimation jutsu, they can't die, we have to seal them." Itachi explained to me.

"You can't defeat me! I will take those eyes back!" She laughed as she got up, but when Klaus growled she flinched back.

"So we just need to trap her somewhere." I laughed a little, I can tell I got this side of me mostly from her.

She started to shake scared when I held up a bomb tag because this is what Obito killed her with before. "You're such a bad mother, you got killed by both of your children." I grinned.

She sent multiple fireballs at us, and I had Klaus put up a barrier of demonfire and I talked to Itachi about a little plan to capture her.

Itachi nodded and ran at her as the fire disappeared, they got into a battle of taijutsu and Itachi was winning of course. I teleported behind her and Itachi jumped away from her and pretended his eyes were hurting. "Pathetic, I win!" She yelled and ran to kill him.

"Demon door!" I yelled, she ran into the one that appeared right in front of her.

I went in after her and found her on the floor looking up at me scared of the demons that are still in the demon realm.