Chapter 46

We were getting really close so I decided to teleport while Klaus was on my shoulder in his cat form, I saw Tobi and hit him right in the arm with a rasengan.

He used something to make my rasengan pass through him I think but midway through he looked towards me and I felt the rasengan start to hit him.

I seemed to have hurt a little shoulder a little before he jumped further down on the branch from me as I landed "Scarlett!" I heard yells of my name.

I looked to see everyone below me "What happened!?" Naruto yelled concerned seeing my injuries.

"I-" As I was answering I was grabbed by Tobi and he pulled me back.

I saw the others look at me frightened and Naruto screamed my name as everything around me started to go dark.

I landed on some cold floor and looked around to see the place was very dark "Is this another dimension?" I asked bewildered.

"It is" Tobi answered in a deep voice as he stood some way away from me like he's a Sasuke that is frightened of hugs "I see you have some injuries."

"Okay, this time you give me a straight answer!" I yelled, he didn't seem shocked but I saw his one eye widen.

"You call yourself Madara Uchiha, right? You have got to be kidding me! People actually believe that you're him just by you saying you're him and covering your face with a mask!" I sighed.

"I am him," He told me, and I was very unconvinced and he could tell from the expression I was giving him.

"No, you're not, who the hell actually are you? You used Kurama to attack the village! Been in two massacres, both you took part in even if it was just a little! You kidnapped me and want me in the Akatsuki and saved me from my mother, who are you to me!? What do you want from me!?" I yelled frustrated as I took a step closer to him with every question.

He was silent "I want you to help me to give you an opportunity for a perfect life" He answered.

"Why do you care about me?" I got closer to him "You have always been nice to me and Haruki was with us back then to but you weren't nice to him."

Tobi moved back as I reached for his mask when he didn't answer "If you're not gonna answer me, let me out, I need to get to my brother" I demanded.

His hands clenched into fists "You won't be leaving, I'm taking you back with me forget about him."

"I'm leaving" I sighed and he started walking towards me "What are you gonna stab me in the stomach again?" I asked.

He stopped and looked at his hand it trembled a little "You actually regret hurting me?" I asked bewildered.

"I don't have time" I shook my head and Tobi let me out for some reason, I looked back to see him facing away from me.

I landed in a random place in the woods but then could hear fighting nearby so I ran in that direction.

"Itachi! Sasuke!" I yelled desperately once I got to an open area to find rubble everywhere and Sasuke was staring at me shocked then looked to Itachi, he was terrified.

Itachi has his back to me and his Sussano out and is slowly walking towards Sasuke.

"Scarlett! Get out of here!" Sasuke yelled at me and backed away from Itachi but his back hit against a boulder so he can't move away from him anymore.

I started running over to them "Itachi! Just stop and explain! You have done more than enough!"

When I reached him he fell down and I caught his body, his susanoo disappeared scaring me "Itachi, please don't die!" I begged as tears fell down my face.