Chapter 24

Orochimaru pulled back "Tsunade if they live there will be trouble in the future on all kinds of levels," He told her.

"Yeah for you!" I yelled.

"These two I will absolutely protect!" Tsunade declared.

"A sanin trembling at the sight of blood and risking your life to protect two genin children?" Orochimaru laughed.

"I'm doing this to protect my hometown the leaf village," She told him and he frowned "Because this small child will become hokage one day and this girl will be the one that will help him."

"To hell with hokage only a fool does that job" Orochimaru repeated Tsunade's words.

Tsunade stood up "I will put my life on the line to protect them."

"If your life is only worth two kids then dying would be a fitting end!" Orochimaru got a sword to come out of his mouth again and tried to stab Tsunade.

I moved in the way and got cut across the chest she saw all my blood as I fell "Save Naruto" I choked out pointing at Naruto.

She saw Orochimaru was going after him she got in the way of his next attack "You couldn't protect one kid and now your letting yourself get hurt for the other kid" He laughed.

"I told you I'm putting my life on the line!" She yelled and he kicked her.

"Tsunade!" I yelled and tried moving but the pain is too much.

Tsunade got back up and kicked him she isn't trembling anymore "I'm the fifth hokage!"

"Tsunade don't release the seal!" Shizune yelled.

Tsunade's wounds completely healed "So I'm not the only one who has made my own jutsu but what in the world is this jutsu?" Orochimaru asked interested.

"I have stored chakra in my forehead for many years and the chakra make my cells divide speeds go up to a dizzying rate so I won't die during battles" Tsunade explained.

"Lord Orochimaru!" Kabuto shouted worried.

They all used the summoning technique and Gamabunta, a giant snake and a slug appeared.

I'm on top of the slug with Naruto and Tsunade and the slug is healing my wound.

A smaller slug took us to a safer place.

Soon my wound was gone "Are you okay?" Shizune asked me.

"Yeah wait!" I yelled.

"What's wrong!?" Shizune panicked.

I searched for my book and found it, its covered in some of my blood but it's okay I sighed in relief "Its didn't get ruined."

"Your book?" Shizune sighed.

"What its important" I informed her she just ruffled my hair.

Tsunade and Jiraiya came back they told us Orochimaru fled.

Tsunade then got really old freaking me out "You look dead," I said shocked.

"Its nothing I just need to rest and I will return to my young form" She reassured us "I will rest in town and when Naruto wakes up we will return to Konoha."

We all stayed for another day and I didn't leave Naruto's side the whole time.

He woke up the next morning and sat up I immediately hugged him "Good your awake."

"What happened?" Naruto asked me.

"Everyone is okay snake pedo and Kabuto fled," I told him and he sighed in relief.