Chapter 55

Everyone was shocked by the definite false fact that Madara Uchiha is alive "Hasn't he been dead for several decades?" Gaara asked.

"He is right, he died long ago" The mini kage confirmed.

"I do not know the details but the information is quite reliable" Danzo explained, no, no it isn't.

"Are you saying he's immortal!?" The Raikage yelled.

"Perhaps" Danzo answered and I felt like facepalming these people are stupid except for Gaara.

"To think he really is a monster" The mini kage commented.

"I want to speak on behalf of the neutral nations, the leader of the Akatsuki was able to read times well and has taken advantage of calamity and turned it into good fortune, it is extremely rare for all five kage to assemble, what do you say? Until the Akatsuki is eliminated, why not establish the world's first allied shinobi forces of the Five hidden villages?" The moderator suggested.

"We are in an emergency state it would be a fine plan" Danzo added.

"Going forward we would determine a chain of command" The moderator carried on "To avoid confusion.

"And who will be chosen to lead the allied forces?" Mini kage asked.

"You all will just argue about it so I ask that you respect the position of the neural nations and allow me to come up with a proposal to decide who is most suitable out of you all" He explained.

I saw Danzo grin "Why does this feel planned?" Haruki asked me when he came down to give me my book back since I left it up there to make him uncomfortable.

"That neutral party's chakra seems to be deciding to act like you in the past" I explained.

He gave me a confused look "Stupid" He chopped my head making others glance come our way "His judgment is being tampered with" I informed him and his eyes widened "Shisui's eye can do that, Itachi told me."

Haruki went back up when I opened my book "Only the Hidden Leaf village has a Jinchuriki, the nine tails and also the last Akuma" The moderator spoke up "I have heard they have been captured by the Akatsuki before and they tried to make them a member because of their power."

They all looked at me "Yeah, I was kidnapped by them, Haruki was as well, I escaped after a couple of years, I was half dead though" I explained and laughed a little as I was still reading since my book was at a good scene.

"So I suggest we let the Hokage lead the allied force" Mifune suggested and I wanted to strangle him.

"Let the Hokage lead!?" The Raikage freaked out.

"If you all approve I will accept this appointment," Danzo spoke up.

"Why the hokage? He is synonymous with the dark side of shinobi! We cannot let him take charge!" The Raikage rejected.

"Then who would you suggest?" Mifune asked.

"Not one of the Akatsuki came from my village and it's important to have trust so I-" He started explaining.

"I don't agree" Mifune interrupted him and pointed at his desk that is mostly destroyed "I am aware passion and strength are essential in bringing the strong together, but you let your emotions rule over the use of your power and would send us into disarray like your desk."

"I'm just a representative of a neutral nation, the Kazekage is too young and The Tsuchikage is too advanced in years and has used the Akatsuki too much, Lady Mizukage's village is the Akatsuki's birthplace and the nine tail belongs to the Leaf so I think the Hokage is the logical choice."