Chapter 42

I woke up and a small part of my hair in the front is in a simple braid "Morning" Naruto grinned at me and I nearly mistook him for the sun again.

"Morning, so was this you?" I held up the braid.

"Yeah, sorry your hair is really soft," Naruto laughed nervously.

"Its fine, I like it" I admitted and his bright smile came back and he swayed side to side happily.

"Time for training, I want you two to cut the waterfall in half," Kakashi told us.

"You put your hands against the waterfall and cut it by hammering it with your wind chakra" Yamato explained.

"If you pass this stage you can use it in battle" Kakashi added.

"Really!?" Naruto exclaimed, "Alright, let's do this!"

Yamato made two branches in front of the waterfall, Naruto jumped onto the top one and I jumped onto the bottom one.

Yamato then made nine wooden pillars around himself and had a fire on top of each one and he will use it if Kurama tries to take control "We should be fine Kurama is very calm right now" I informed them.

"Did you talk to him?" Kakashi asked me.

"Yeah, we talked about a stalker" I answered.

I got some weird looks but they just shrugged it off except from one "A stalker! Who is it?! I will kick their ass!" Naruto yelled.

"Its not my stalker, it's my gramps" I answered.

I took off my jacket and made some clones and started trying to cut the waterfall.

At some point, it started raining heavily but I didn't notice because I was already soaked from the waterfall.

"Klaus!?" Naruto shouted from above.

I held out my arms and Klaus landed in them, he fell down from the waterfall "Are you bored?" I asked.

"No, I saw a fish....actually let's say it was the other thing" He answered.

"You're acting more like a cat" I laughed.

"I might have been in this form for too long" He mumbled and jumped the rest of the way down and he laid down on Kakashi's face as I asked because he was just reading his book under a tree.

Naruto started to get impatient towards the end of the day "Scarlett your doing better than Naruto you will probably do better than Sasuke it took him seven days to learn lightning chakra for the chidori" Kakashi commented and tried his best not to disturb Klaus.

"I'm gonna beat him as well!" Naruto yelled and demanded Yamato to make the branches longer.

Yamato looks exhausted and the branches got longer but Yamato didn't do anything "Does that shut you up now? You're way to loud" Haruki said annoyed.

"Hey, Haruki!" I waved at him and he sighed.

"Shut up! Why are you even here?!" Naruto yelled at him.

"To watch you both fail," He said with a neutral expression.

Naruto freaked out even more "You really shouldn't make him hate you even more than he does already" I advised of him.

"I get it when you said it's easy to tease him, he gave me the perfect opportunity to do it" Haruki shrugged.

We carried on with training "Scarlett, Klaus is suffocating Kakashi, can you tell him to move!" Yamato shouted out to me.

"Oh, he is still there" I mumbled, "Klaus you can move now."

Klaus jumped off him and Kakashi was breathing heavily "You know you could have just moved him" I told him.